thisisevenlessfunnow thisisevenlessfunnow 26-30, M 9 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Republicans are on their way to extinction.

Best Answer

They still think controlling women's health and draining the middle class is vogue

Best Answer

it's the patton protection ACA and it leaves it all in the hands of private companies still.<br />
walmart is set to become the largest provider where your minimum wage part time health care associate will weigh you etc and then the video doc will tele-examine you before you are given whatever happy-horny-skinny pill big pharma has colluded w/wallyworld to force on you in your mandatory free preventive care<br />
This model never lowered auto insurrance cost and I'm skeptical here as MA was looking to price caps to keep costs down last I checked awhile back

Best Answer
Best Answer

So did all democrats and libertarians support the new act's continuance? I was certainly not aware of that. I also did not know that all republicans supported it's repeal.

Best Answer

They're not pretending. They really believe that stuff. K know it's hard to accept, but some people are just that..re...publican.

Best Answer

thats hilarious, you are funny!!

Best Answer

Hard to stop pretending when you live in a fantasy world!

Best Answer