He staunchly supports putting into law that women rape victims should bear the children of their rapists. As does Paul Ryan - VP Candidate.
obroin obroin 51-55, M 13 Answers Aug 25, 2012 in Politics

I like the guy...he is honest and intelligent.

Best Answer

Best Answer

spare me.

Best Answer

Knowing what the right's electorate believes I wouldn't be suprised if he was totally serious.

Best Answer

I agree. I wish he were running for office.

Best Answer

I wish that Hukabee was the republican candidate.

Best Answer

ROFLMAO - ok... So what you're saying is you want a christian conservative who wants to throw away the constitution and make the nation in his image? as a nation with his (and your) religious beliefs? OMG.

Best Answer

I want a moral man to be president of a nation founded on christian principles.

Best Answer

t would be better o have a moral Christan president than the socialist we have that wants to throw away the constitution, punish the successful for being successful, open our borders to whoever wants to come in and borrow and spend us into oblivion.

Best Answer

Huckabee is NOT a moral man. and this nation was founded by theists, not christians. Let's all praise the separation of church and state - this is NOT a theocracy - PRAISE GOD.

Best Answer

They shouldn't, if what he says represents their beliefs. Personally I'm always glad when someone extreme like Huckabee or Akins comes to the mike, because then moderates, especially women, get to see that THAT is who will be flying the plane if the President isn't reelected. It's perfect when it IS straight from the 'horse's mouth'; no one can claim a 'misquote' or that it was 'taken out of context'.

Best Answer

Agreed, but you can be sure - what ever they say they'll 'walk it back' and deny it - if that suits them

Best Answer

I think that obrion is so desperate to find something to distract attention from 0bama's failings and badmouth the republicans about that he is exaggerating and making mountains out of mole hills.

Best Answer

LoL - really friend? I am not a Dem - I'm an Independent. What I 'bad mouth' is policy choices and Huckabee, and Akin and Ryan, and Romney are Radical Right-wing nuts - yep!

Best Answer

I think they will regret having very wealthy right-wingers like Mittens and Ryan speak at their convention.

Best Answer

I do agree. Those few undecided will look at the h8 fest in Tampa and many will walk away in disgust.

Best Answer

He'll appeal to the staunch conservative group, which Romney is not strong with. I think he's a little more credible than and generally more accepted than Sarah would have been.

Best Answer

More accepted by Sarah Palin? Sorry - but not much of an endorsement in my view. (But I'm not the target market Lol)

Best Answer

more accepted "than" sarah... And I should have qualified that by adding " by the Idependants ",

Best Answer

Well - conservative leaning 'independents' maybe - but what does it say about the GOP that GWB, Cheney, Palin, don't have prominent speaking roles at their convention>? it says to me - they must distance themselves from the extremism for the sake of appearances.

Best Answer

I totally agree with your assessment but add the caveate that they want to show " some " inclusion to the conservative right so as not to alienate them by trying too hard to get the Independants.

Best Answer

You never know, by the way, first day of the convention's been cancelled. Too bad I couldn't be down there, protesting is important. Almost as important as being prepared.

Best Answer

I didnt know that - I'll hazard a guess - Pat Robertson isn't claiming God is stopping the first day due to their depravity? LoL

Best Answer

I dunno, aren't some republicans pro-choice? He might play that angle.

Best Answer

I think the republicans have become so driven by ideology that they are almost dysfunctional. Romney is actually a very intelligent man who cannot stand on some of the issues he believes in because some of them contradict the ideology (eg, his record on health care reform). Time for some pragmatic conservatives to deal with the real world. <br />
The answer is to present republicanism as diverse, with many views, with debate... so I think it's a good idea.

Best Answer

I'm too tired to argue. so - ok. Even though MH is a right-wing conservative-Ideologue (and faux noise host).

Best Answer