hardnutjr hardnutjr 41-45, M 7 Answers Jan 5 in Hobbies

A month or so ago the Seahawks handed the Saints their hats quite rudely, gave them lessons in how to play the game. Seahawks 34, Saints 7. EP Link

The Saints will have to play a whole lot better to compete with Seattle. The Legion of Doom will take care of Breeze again.

Best Answer

Cards win and beat the 12th man, this and the emotional win at Philly could help Saints.
I picked the colts and the saints yesterday. Would have rather seen Philly win, I figured nerves would get them. I must admit the game was a let down after colts come back.

Best Answer

The Arizona Cards won against a lot of backups getting game time practice in a game that made no difference to Seattle at all. Saints will hit their meat grinder again.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

I think they have a chance. Seattle is still a young team. Brees is a hall of famer and went to the best school on earth!

Best Answer

I think Cards gave tips on how to win there. bet that game film is watched many times this week.

Best Answer

Az has to be dying, not making the playoffs with that record while watching the Eagles and Packers get in. I think they're in trouble with Palmer at QB next year.

Best Answer

Palmer was victim of super ego's in Cin. So glad cards gave him a change. I understand the man is a quality person. That coach will give them a chance to win next year. The system is flawed.

Best Answer

I just don't see it. I'm a Bengal fan. He looked like the next Peyton Manning before the injury. He's a pick 6 machine now.

Best Answer

is the pope an hippie ?

Best Answer

How about the 49ers today let see what happens today

Best Answer