Hi I\'m ginny I\'m two well fifthteen but I act two. Nothing sexuual please don\'t be mean
Ginnylovegood Ginnylovegood 18-21, F 15 Answers Jan 2 in Parenting & Family

I'll babysit you. Id love to.

Best Answer

I will babysit you sweetheart.

Best Answer

You will?

Best Answer

Yes I would love to watch over you.

Best Answer

Sadly you are going to struggle to get anyone who will do it without bringing sex into it - too many lookin to take advantage....be very careful and always be smart... don't let anyone use you or take advantage.. and make sure you keep it online and don't ever tell them any personal details such as where you live and never be temptd to meet them..

I've every confidence you are smart! Just make sure you stay smart and safe

Best Answer

I don't let them do anything and I don't tell them stuff like that. I'm not stupid

Best Answer

I will.

Best Answer

Updated answer to the EP naieve:

She / He is a fraud ...end of comments

I tried with her... she sucks at playing a baby. And the entire roleplay was senseless. I think you should add some sex in if its going to work. ;-)

Best Answer

Ouch gee thanks the silent treatment was way better

Best Answer

Yea but since we have to remember that she is an underage minor.. talking sex with her might well get you reported and investigated for soliciting (?) underage minors... so best to keep it clean

Best Answer

I don't do sexual **** I'm 15!

Best Answer

Trust me when I say, by the framework and definition of her typing, this person is not 15.For that matter I question everything about " it "

Best Answer

Oh so I can't be 15 and smart? **** you

Best Answer

She is baby not a sex toy.

Best Answer

I'm not a fraud you just don't like me! Leave me alone!!!

Best Answer

I will.

What do you wanna do while mommy's gone?

Best Answer

Message me?

Best Answer

As in PM? Alright.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Excuse me, but I have some problem PMing you...

Best Answer

I'll babysit you! First, we need to go SHOPPING! *Ginny tugs at male underwear.* No, Ginny, you can't buy that! How about that doll over there? *Points to Satan doll.* Yeah, Ginny! Let's go buy that! Next, we need to go get some food. *Points at sports bar.* Yeah, Ginny! Let's go there! *Orders Ginny a beer, and very scared waitress gives her one.* Lastly, Ginny, we need to go back home. *Live audience says "awww…".* There's mommy! *Ginny runs to mommy while Japanese children go "yay!"*

Best Answer

**** you -_-

Best Answer

Hey be nice to my sister :(

Best Answer

I agree people should be nice to your sister she's a sweetheart.

Best Answer

Aww tanks guys

Best Answer

your so cute.

Best Answer

Everyone should her with respect.

Best Answer

Sure thing baby. Let's role play. Here.. nibble on my ti*ty.. I aint your mama but I can be your mama. Don't mind the chest hairs.

Best Answer

babysit yourself im going out for a beer

Best Answer

loooooool.

Best Answer

don't know why that made me laugh.. I can imagine you doing that to an actual baby.

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

BA

Best Answer

wow just wow. i have not one clue what online roleplay means. but maybe you just need to do your homework or studying?

Best Answer

lol! you know the word 'lesbian', but you get stumped on the very simple 'online roleplay'?!?!? ( which is self explanatory!!) lol....

Best Answer

well honestly i know what i am and it isnt a game, as far as online roleplay? i am playing inferno level in diablo3 thats what roleplaying i know. so feel free to ignore an honest girl

Best Answer

Its kinda a game its like talking but you also say what your doing like -wakes up and comes downstairs-hey what's up?

Best Answer

i am confused okay so no i still dont get it. i mean ok yea i am sitting on th porch and the wind is blowing cold, so i am doing that in real life( and it really is cold) but i am ok cause wrapped up in my furs and just out of the wind.

Best Answer

so i tell whats real but not?
tooo much effort. i think i would rather fight nonexistant monsters and know its a game than try to game a real person. i think i would be very hurt if i hurt someone real

Best Answer

Its not nessecarily real like saying: *comes up behind you and screams* boo! " Isn't real make sense?

Best Answer

funny! is that some kids game, diablo?
you should drop the T and be naivelesbiangirl! lol....
it's a shame you 2 fuc3d up my thread here with your silliness to each other.

Best Answer

To my point " thank you " this persons a fraud

Best Answer

Can you just back the **** off. Go find someone your own age to pick on I got enough bullies at high school

Best Answer

Lol..high school ? What year did you graduate...19** ?

Best Answer

2017 thank you very much

Best Answer

Wow !!! 2017 ... doing the math here, ummm so you must have started freshman year at age 15... interesting

Best Answer

Yeah I happen to be 15 right now in my freshman year

Best Answer

which is EXACTLY why you should NEVER type something like this online...!

Best Answer

You didn't have to answer y'know

Best Answer

Some grown up should talk SOME sense to you.
Clearly , no one has before....

Best Answer

You're being an *** really there's no need

Best Answer

Congratulations, this **** is even more weird than the wedgie crap.

Best Answer

gross

Best Answer