faith1200 faith1200 18-21, F 9 Answers Jan 2, 2013 in Hobbies

I could definitely give it a try. Come on over!

Best Answer

I've always had really long hair that I always kept in a ponytail up until June of 2012. Now my hair has a very short sort of pixie cut. I was terrified of getting it cut, especially since I've always had mid-back length hair, but I really love how it looks. It takes a bit longer to style it, but it just seems so much softer and healthier (Its used to fall out in clumps, now I get a few strands here and there). I would recommend the pixie cut because you can style it to look professional, cute, or messy. Best of luck choosing a style :)

Best Answer

Interesting. I've kind of gone the other way with my own hair - Never had it short. But I still get salon trauma when people try to drag me in for a makeover.

Best Answer

I will, and you should pick me because unlike some of the other people who have answered (knel) I won't bag your hair and keep it.

Best Answer

Yeah I know a guy...

Sweeny. Sweeny Todd, heard of him?

Best Answer

it's Sweeney Todd :P

Best Answer

DAMN YOU! Wait... Uhhh, I knew that I was just testing you.

Best Answer

I'll cut your hair.

Best Answer

ok.

*plugs in buzzcutter*

Best Answer

I have a flow-bee, still want one?

Best Answer