she like hooks up with guys who are in grade 12 and shes in grade 8 and she goes to college parties and she has had 2 abo-rtions at 13 and 14, she just really needs someone to tell her off. she dresses and wears makeup like she is 20. and she pierced her belly button! she wont listen to me because she just holds stuff against me but she has k.ik so if someone has it please tell her off. her k.ik is quinnstew12. the name on it is like "i love luke" or something.
LandonS LandonS 16-17, M 7 Answers Jun 26 in Community

I'm sure you're not real but if you are you just gave your sister's private messaging ID to a site full of adult pervs, instead of grade 12 she'll be hooking up with guys like me. Thanks! ♥

Best Answer

Landon! If you truly care about your sister then you will begin with cleaning up your act and acting responsibly!

Best Answer

I have been! all my friends i do stupid stuff with are going to be away for a long time. and i got into a college

Best Answer

Even though she is your sister, it is not your responsibility. It's your parents' job. Where are they? Talk to a school counselor.

Best Answer

where are your parents?

Best Answer

my mum is dead and my dad is in jail for violating his probation

Best Answer

Then love your sister. Her behavior most likely has a lot to do with losing her mother and father. Don't judge her, love her

Best Answer

I think thats a job for the parent. I doubt your story is true, if it is, the parents.

Best Answer

its true. and we dont exactly have parents right now

Best Answer