Normal BP is 110/50 but when I get slightly stressed out (all from bullying, 19 years old..still being bullied every single day almost.) it goes up to 140/90 and my heart can go up to 140. another bad sign is that I'm actually having nosebIeeds again and I'm TERRIFIED of them. so it really isn't helping because now i'm scared i'll bIeed to death or something. it was only a few dobs of bIood when i put tissuepaper there but I'm still really frightened. also heart problems run in my family i also have a slightly enlarged heart too. also...instead of being depressed as in dark i'm turning manic as if i were on the upside of bipolar disorder ive had 3 mental breakdowns and 1 suicide attempt when i was 8 due to people. why can't people accept those who are different..my life has been mostly a misery. i can see myself getting to the point i get so stressed my veins just break then ill bIeed to death from a nosebIeed i was talking about im not gonna mention how violent my fantasies have gotten recently. if i lived in america where parents have guns in the house i'd probably be in prison right now. but i prefer knives. its more personal.
Daedren Daedren 18-21, M 6 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in Health

Okay... The police won't do anything about the bullying. I've been bullied from the time that I was like really little (from what I can see, its been all my life) up until this past summer. People are going to be jerks, they will try to torent you, and they will try to bring you down. What saved me is the realizaton that one, I will not have to live with them my entire life, two, it freaks the heck out of them when I respond calmly, three, God's got my back no matter what, four, There's always a piece of me that'll be better than them because in the future, they're going to have to live their entire lives knowing that they were just plain old evil and disgusting. I've willingly forgiven them and moved on. But yes, the stress can really hurt you. You cannot allow them to get to you like that. You are strong, you are blessed, and you will always have someone who has your back- whether you know it or not, and whether they are by your side or not. don't allow people who cannot do anything good for you decide how your life will be lived. They are no one t you and they will never be someone who can help you thrive unless they chose to do so. They have no right to control how your body functions so don't you give them that satisfaction. Stay stong, stay secure, and stay innocent. ~Shay

Best Answer

take up zen medation that will take allot of stress from your life. become more calm and eat healthy. typically junk food will make you more stressed and feeling bad.

Best Answer

talk to the police about your bullies

Best Answer

if you wanna talk about it message me if you want i know personally whats its like to be bullied and violent fantasies to

Best Answer

It will only change if you change it. Nobody here has a crystal ball to tell you your future. You are the only one who can predict that.

Best Answer

It's time to tell someone about the bullying.

Best Answer

already did it does nothing

Best Answer

its just all 'oh get used to it they're kids' type of stuff.

Best Answer

Whoever is telling you that is a dumbass.

Best Answer

society is a dumbass. i'm a bad person because i have a form of autism.

Best Answer

Yes they are and you're not a bad person.

Best Answer

well i'm treated like a criminal. actually, serial killers are treated better than this.

Best Answer