ANY increase in activity level will burn at least some calories and help build muscle that will raise your metabolic level. Whether it's really "quality" aerobic exercise or not is another question....but it's certainly better than not doing it at all!

Best Answer

longer the better, for you and the dogs. IMHO, exercise is the most critical part of a weight-loss program. WIthout it, you're almost sure to put the weight back on as fast as you took it off. With it, you recondition the body's metabolic system. Don't be discouraged if wieght-loss seems slow--- you will be adding muscle as you lose fat, and muscle weighs a lot more than fat does. The important thing is not the final number of pounds, but overall physical condition and health.

Best Answer

You could jog with the dog, you will get a lot faster results.

Best Answer

Well, My dogs might as well be sled dogs because they drag me lol.

Best Answer

Depends on how often your dogs needs to stop. I don't count on mine at all, as he is male and needs to mark every five seconds. You need at least 20 minutes of CONTINUOUS BRISK walking to give you the very basics of what you need. Best of luck.

Best Answer

Thanx :)

Best Answer

Yes, as long as you're not eating doughnuts while you walk. Keeps the dogs healthy, too.

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

I should do that. Several years ago I lost close to 100 pounds just going to the local park every day and walking the 2-mile path through the woods. Then I stopped and gained it back. :( I really should start again.

Best Answer

You can do it ! :)

Best Answer

i lost 10 pounds that way

Best Answer

awesome :)

Best Answer

thanks!!!

Best Answer

Yes, better than sitting on the couch all day long.

Best Answer

Depends on what you eat after your walk.

Best Answer

Yes....any activity outside of your normal daily activity is going to help you (you must go above your normal level of physical activity)....if you were to go for an hour walk, even twice a day, with your dogs it will help you lose weight....how much you lose, and how quickly, will depend on your levels of activity...

Best Answer