Jeska Jeska 18-21, F 11 Answers Dec 23, 2008

I don't know why it would make him feel worse. I lets him know you're thinking about him too. Surely he's texting or calling you and it will just be a nice, quick surprise for him to find. Could also send him cute pictures of your lips in a kissing shape or maybe go further depending on your guy's relationship and how comfortable you are.

Best Answer

Text him. Tell him what and how you're doing... and that you miss him.

Best Answer

depends om how he feels about you

Best Answer

Well, if you're texting stuff like, "wish u were home. i am so horny. u have been gone 4ever. i need relief. gotta go, headed out to have a few drinks." LOL That probably doesn't help.<br />
Otherwise, I am certain that the more he hears from you, the more he will feel you're with him.

Best Answer

better

Best Answer

First hand experience - he'll feel better and won't miss you as much.

Best Answer

Text him, he'll be more than happy to receive it but at the same time will want to be with you, even that kind of feeling is sweet, just message him....

Best Answer

Let him text u first and if he says he misses u then u can tell him u misses him too.

Best Answer