trotsky52 trotsky52 46-50, M 8 Answers Jul 1, 2013 in Politics

Yup

Best Answer

Considering that American policy is driven by the Zionist agenda, I'm thinking... yes.

Best Answer

America is run by Jews. What do you think is gonna happen?

Best Answer

Think you might be right.

Best Answer

Having seen Obama do nothing different than dubya did with its foreign policy, maybe it's time to realize someone else, not the American people, is telling the government what to do. Like Corporate America.

Best Answer

Well the piper calls the tune ,people just need to understand that.

Best Answer

O-o

Best Answer

Let 'em blow each other up. You can't stop generations of tribal hate.

Best Answer

Don;t think we should get involved it;s not our problem and there is enough money and weapons in the region,so no real outside help needed.

Best Answer

Yep. Besides our enemies one day are our friends the next. etc. etc. They can't even agree on a way to come to the table to talk let alone talk.

Best Answer

Exactly,Gaddafi ,Blairs mate,Assad a member of the first Iraq wars coalition,do these idiots think our memories are a bit defective.

Best Answer

If we can't even help stop the fighting in Northern Ireland, how can we expect to stop these other factions who are so much more complicated and who hate us in turn? As I get older, I find myself really re-thinking the "police of the world" goal. It makes us the enemy in the end.

Best Answer

There's an end? Well that's encouraging ... anyone marked it on a calendar?

Best Answer

there is only so much killing and destruction,until nothing is left.

Best Answer

I sooo wish that were accurate. There's certainly ample insanity.

Best Answer

Ummmmm… it’s pretty obvious they will.

Best Answer