I will definitly pray for her.And for those who are misinformed should get a clue.<br />
Talking about suicide means the person wants help NOT that they are not going to do it.

Best Answer

EXACTLY. we have so much work to do on education in this matter!!! thank you so much for your prayers sweetheart

Best Answer

you know that a person who was truly searious about it would make sure that no one knows?

Best Answer

there is not generalization that meets every situation, sorry

Best Answer

but it meets that one... because If you tell it's a way to control the person around you and you know if you tell you won't be able to actually do it
that'y baisic psychologie and even my 3 year old sis understands that

Best Answer

i understand that, im not an idiot. but i dont mind being controlled for one night if it means that there is ANY chance that she could die because she doesnt get my attention

Best Answer

Sorry to tell you that although I'm not 3 I lost my brother to suicide after he talked about it because no one listened because of that very misconception.

Best Answer

I didn't say you shouldn't give the atention... it's more a saying that praying won't help since she wants attention...
maybe she doesn't know it but that's what she subconcessly wants

Best Answer

i dont care if that's what she subconsciously wants..what is so wrong with praying? is this really the time to argue over this pettiness?

Best Answer

I'm not argueing... but tell me how praying should change anything when she actually seeks attention... thought I'm probably the wrong person for this discussion since knowing all the violence in our world I don't believe in god

Best Answer

ok then just dont COMMENT dude! i was vibing with you on a lot of your answers on my questions, but seriously..why would you bring a religious discussion to a question where im asking people if they can pray for a girl who is suicidal? it is not the TIME right now

Best Answer

you know that the whole Idea of an open question is to get the others few as well?

Best Answer

ok, and yes, i am absolutely open to that. but that doesnt mean that you cant self-govern at times, you know? i mean..im not trying to be offensive here. but there are certain times when you just need to not speak if what you have to say is offensive!

Best Answer

i am on..

Best Answer

thank you hun

Best Answer

I will pray for her.

Best Answer

thank you so much

Best Answer

Consider my prayer for her done

Best Answer

thank you so much

Best Answer

Damn I never knew people can be this judgmental! Sure prayers are always good, may God save her and stop her at the right moment! Blesses for your friend.

Best Answer

thank you so much...i dont know this person...but i can tell by her questions, and there are several of us who have the same concerns about her

Best Answer

I think its better to talk to her about this rather than pray for it. Have you heard the joke about the man and the lottery ticket?

Best Answer

i tried to speak to her. i commented all of her questions, commented everyone on all of her questions except for the recent comments, messaged her two times, commented her whiteboard, told her she could come live with me to get away from the abuse..i posted several "questions" myself...i prayed..i dont know what else to do

Best Answer

Sounds intense. What if she's already dead?

Best Answer

she just wants attention, if you want to kill yourself you would just do it without telling people about it.

Best Answer

that is not always the case. if you saw how specific her questions were, you may not feel the same way

Best Answer

srry i been to war, i have lost friends and still losing friends because of it, so how hard can her life be?

Best Answer

does it really MATTER right now?! seriously?!

Best Answer

hey srry i didn't try to sound mean, its just that wen you have seen so much bad stuff like i have, you learn to appreciate life to the fullest, and some people just don't see that, for her all you can do is talk and in reality is just up to her to open er eyes and see that suicide is not the way out, trust me i grew up in a third world country and there is way more people that have a ****** life but they don't think about suicide.

Best Answer

i completely agree with you, and im vibing with you on that. when it comes down to it, a little gratitude goes a long way. what i was taking issue with is the fact that you compared her pain to other peoples' pain. when **** hits the fan and you are the one at the end of that trigger, all you give a flying **** about is your OWN pain. you know what i mean? so like..if you had messaged me privately about this, i would be down to talk..i just take issue with you commenting on this post with that information, bc she may be reading this going wowww people really DON'T care about me, even when i'm anonymous on an internet site.

Best Answer

I am here. I woke up for this.

Best Answer

thank you..will you pray please?

Best Answer

You didn't have to answer.

Best Answer

why pray when you can just console the person

Best Answer

she will not respond

Best Answer

I am praying for her in Jesus name

Best Answer