martial law coming soon....will your boys fire and bomb theuir own people... I sincerely hope not. peace x I mean that the US government might concievably order the army to carry out Martial law, which means the army will be supressing their own people! But who would they be doing it for??? Certainly not the american people....its a land grab by any other name http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB6p5QPVhPI Im praying that the majority of the army will see sense and not play ball, but idf the army wives are anything to go by, they have been programmed good... peace xx
MAKETEANOTWAR MAKETEANOTWAR 41-45, M 11 Answers Dec 17, 2009

martial law is already here. just try having an opinion that doesn't cut it. your a.s.s is grass/history.<br />
may as WELL GO LIVE IN NORTH kOREA. lol<br />
look after your family. god bless.(.*_*.)

Best Answer

Who Cares!....Nothing to do with me!...That's YOUR MESS <br />
in THE STATES!!

Best Answer

I was raised in Cork Ireland. Ireland has been plagued by troubles for hundreds of years. The many times I have seen MP (Military Police) patrolling the streets, imposing curfews, and drafting locals to snitch about the ongoings of the cause...these pathetic attempts at control were stamped out with petrol bombs and knives. I am American now, and have know peace for most of my life. If another group of people imposes themselves on me, and my family... I will fight for freedom. I will don my mask, and Fatigues.... and riot once again.

Best Answer

Errm havent they already done that the term is ' friendly fire' how on earth it can be friendly when they are killing their own.

Best Answer

accidentally

Best Answer