completelyinlove completelyinlove 46-50, M 9 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in EP

It is 11 o'clock over here. Minute past and nothing happened yet.

Best Answer

pheww but now I have to go get all my Christmas presents...!!!!!!!! nnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Ahahah! I was prepared for both scenarios.

Best Answer

trust you..lol I hate organised people lol

Best Answer

:-P

Best Answer

Am or pm?

Best Answer

am i think...gmt...

Best Answer

I'll let you know.

Best Answer

The bible says that no one knows the day and hour of the end, except God the father. Never believe what anyone says, as far as an exact date or hour. I don't know much about the Mayan calendar, as far as its predictions go. I do know that that makes it antiprophetic. Translations don't indicate whether anyone knows the decade, year, or month. However, since it would be really convenient for someone to know this, I feel like no one knows this, either. I think that someone misinterpreted the bible code saying--on Uns. Mys., if I remember right--that it was supposed to be between 2006 and 2012. That's only got a few more days before it's wrong. Evil men before the world does end are supposed to be convincing enough to deceive most--even the very elect, if it were possible. Therefore, I would not be surprised if someone doesn't make an endtime prediction and see something really catastrophic happen at that time--as a super invasion, as a nuclear/antimatter/biological attack, as an incredibly massive earthquake(New Madrid zone or Cascadia in the west, US); super volcano erruption(Yellowstone in the US, more elsewhere); or a massive system of tornadoes; severe solar storm; super viral attack;etc. Just know that nobody knows the day or hour; NO MATTER HOW DIRE IT MAY BECOME AT A PREDICTION. IT'S ONLY "SMOKE AND MIRRORS",COMPARED TO WHAT THEY ACTUALLY PREDICTED. Never allow anyone to deceive you.

Best Answer

amen

Best Answer

The only one who knows when this world had started will only answer. Do you know that one?

GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD

Best Answer

Yep I know God.

Best Answer

I hope not . I have 2 more episodes of Breaking Bad to watch tonight, and heaps of other dvds that i haven't started yet. I also have a stack of books to read and i spent all evening cleaning the house . Don't tell me i did this for nothing!!!

Best Answer

The world will end when God says so.

Humanity will probably end itself in damnation and atrophy in 10+ years, not long honestly. ^_^

Best Answer

amen well said..

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer