christinemelody christinemelody 56-60, T 15 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Hobbies

Are those the only two choices? I prefer to think that the day will herald a bunch of obsessed people going so crazy over the supposed apocalypse that it will be a really weird news day. Can't wait to watch!

Best Answer

I don't know, i'm thinking the real end of the world is 2099, after all, that's when the Microsoft calendar ends

Best Answer

Oh grow up

Best Answer

Neither, but you go on ahead living like it'll for sure be one of those two...it'll make it that much more amusing for me on the 22nd of December ;-) lol

Best Answer

Only if Romney is elected.

Best Answer

I don't know how many times we have answered this question ,nothing will happen.

Best Answer

you smokin crack?..

Best Answer

oh not again.. *sigh*

Best Answer

It will be the day before 22/12/2012 and time to get your Christmas shopping done. I believe the Mayan calendar is not predicting the world's end or some cosmic benchmark. Every calendar (as pointed out here about Microsoft) has an ending. It would be an enormous project to make a calendar for the next 10,000 years but then again - you'd have to stop at some date since even my granddaughter can make a calendar past the year 2080, 3050, or 10,500. At some point you must stop.Mayans stopped at 21/12/12.

Best Answer

I hope not! Thats all I can say

Best Answer

You are flipping a coin and asking everyone what it will be.. before it lands hug

Best Answer

It'll just be another year...

Best Answer