PrincessLadybug PrincessLadybug 16-17, F 22 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Politics

First off...I believe the Bible when it says no man knows the hour of His return. But even if I wasnt a Christian, so many people even in my lifetime have predicted the end of the world...its laughable and when you break it down....ITS ALL GUESSWORK.....relax my young friend and enjoy Christmas and the new year with your friends and family

Best Answer

You'll be fine,like the rest of us.

Best Answer

dont sweat the small stuff

Best Answer

With any luck it will be the second coming of Christ and he'll take all the ignorant redneck conservatives with him and leave the rest of us in peace.

Best Answer

I just thought of a new way to ask a girl out...

Ask her what she thinks......

Tell her that if it doesn't happen then you owe her something to eat.

Mwhaha!

Best Answer

u perv

Best Answer

Since when has it been pervy to ask out a girl?

Best Answer

what will she eat?

Best Answer

HAHA! Wow you're dirty minded! I didn't think of it like that XD

Best Answer

Carlos Castaneda talked about 'stopping the world' which was what happened when after spending sufficient time in silent meditation, one entered the state of Silence on a permanent basis. At that point, neither the world nor reality disappeared but the individual, like natural beings, trees, mountains, wild animals, existed in a subtle, peaceful, state of energy, fully connected to the Source, Energy and reality. If, you meditate and aspire to living in this state, in the Bond, NOW is a good time to concentrate on making the shift.

This world, this earth, has, at this moment, has more energy that supports man's consciousness than there has been available for thousands of years. If you are quiet, you will feel it in your body. What do you want to use it for? It is Creative energy. It will respond to and for you.

That is how I understand the 'end of the world'. I'm excited.

Best Answer

I think the world ends for whom DIES>>>>>>>>>>>

Best Answer

You may wish to reply back to all of us on December 22nd, after you wake up, and find that the earth is still rotating around the sun, and you are alive and well. You will also find that the Internet is still operative, and that your friends on EP will still be here.

Just as you've experienced the comings and goings of Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, the Bogey/Boogey Man and the Tooth Fairy, in due time (after December 21 of this year) you will forget about the Mayan Calendar -- unless the author of some book claims AGAIN that his calculations were wrong, and he resets the date for a third time to some time in the near future --- yet again!

Cheers,

AnonymousButCandid

Best Answer

The calendar simply ends on that date. They mention nothing of the end of the world. The Mayans also didn't take into account leap years so technically the day has already come and gone.

Best Answer

No it won't end, they just didn't have a big enough rock to add more years!

Best Answer

Of course it's not going to end.

Just sit back, grab some popcorn - and enjoy the oncoming paranoia of religious morons and short minded fanatics.

Best Answer

Don't think world will end but I do feel something is about to happen & there will be new world order.

Best Answer

the mayans never said the world would end ... their clock just wont run longer ... they werent perfect

Best Answer

not true! The world ends on 6666 according to an article I read in a Fate Magazine.

Best Answer

why if it does youll be dead before you kno it...prob solved :)

Best Answer

I am old enough to have seen many predict the end of the world, so far it hasn’t happen and I don’t believe the Mynas had the key.

Best Answer

What are you scared of?

Best Answer

What Sinaname said. Their calendar just stops on that date.

Best Answer

older people have heard this one so many times they dont worry anymore

Best Answer

They didn't say that.

Best Answer