Paying lip service to their Masters keeps them in jobs they otherwise wouldn't be able to find.

Best Answer

BOOOOOOO!hehehhee

Best Answer

Can't we just overthrow them? I mean come the **** on there raping you and your family, it may not be the best thing, I'm sure they'll surrender as soon as we show them were serious, I'm tired of it all, the things we could do if we had access to all the technology we helped create, if we stopped making bombs and started to fix the planet that we let them rape, if we just sit around and let this happen any longer I hope we all burn in the Hell we create, this planet is alive and its our home, if we don't do something she will, either way somethings going to change, we have a choice, but we have to make it soon, or people like me are going to loose their minds, and that won't be a good day for anyone.

Best Answer