It is possible,there are still people who are mature and like civil conversations.

Best Answer

Between us? Very possible. In the general public? I have my doubts--too many idiots

Best Answer

So true. Very true.

Best Answer

Not when one side always cries RACISM! at the slightest hint of mentioning that the issue of slavery and segregation is dead and need not be brought up incessantly.

Best Answer

I thought I told you to never talk to me again?

Best Answer

There's modern day slavery. In the US has a huge private prison industry, and the worlds largest prison population, I think. There also a culture of selectively enforcing laws.

Best Answer

If their ever truly was one in a grand setting, honest and raw, comprising of people of all colors and all walks of life...you'd probably end up far more jaded then you currently are.

Best Answer

Why would people be more jaded?

Best Answer

I feel that those that fit your description in your question details are the minority...most keep it in because they accept it and live life by basically not being around different people unless they have to. No anger, just a preference really.

Best Answer

A life lived through preference. A preference that was formed out of ignorance. Man...i'm glad people like that are in the minority.

Best Answer

i know you are.. but what am i? :)

Best Answer

Somebody's been watching Pee Wee's BIG Adventure. ;-) I guess this is your unique way of saying...no comment.

Best Answer

Probably the latter unfortunately...

Best Answer

Intelligent people will discuss big issues, in talks that seem boring, using language that average people don't really understand. It's everywhere, really.

Best Answer

So only certain types of people can have such a dialogue? Low intelligence people will continue to lower & devalue the dialogue?

Best Answer

It's not really useful to talk to people who can't advance the discussion. I don't think they will ruin your talk though, they exist in different social circles.

Best Answer

I agree. I thank you for your honest & intelligent response.

Best Answer

i would volunteer to make love to women of various races if it will help... need a list?

Best Answer

Are you serious or are you simply being comedic right now?

Best Answer

im not serious :-D

Best Answer

So that's it? lol You're not going to respond with a serious answer?

Best Answer

People cannot talk about race in the US. It is hardest with white liberals.

Best Answer

White liberals? So it's political with you. The left wing is entirely the blame here?

Best Answer

Nope. However when I have conversations about race relations it is usually older white people who jump in and stop the debate and start throwing around words like Racist and KKK. There are also a lot of people in Minority communities who don't want an honest discussion.

Best Answer

So who exactly are you putting the blame on? Everyone?

Best Answer

Mature ? Civil? Are you talking about Human Beings? Good Luck. :)

Best Answer