KnightOfJustice KnightOfJustice 18-21, M 20 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Health

It will once you find somebody to love.

Best Answer

I've been dreaming of that day since I was very young.

Best Answer

Well, if you dream about it, then it's bound to happen. Don't give up just yet! =)

Best Answer

Possibly, we can only have faith I suppose.

Best Answer

Even so, faith is a very strong thing; it's a mental state. If you continue to have it, then your chances of overcoming the problem are very high.

Best Answer

Your 17 how old were you when you started dreaming for someone to love?

Best Answer

You can determine for yourself what faith can do for you. Just remember: Think you can, or think you can't, either way you're right.

Best Answer

Many years, could be anywhere from 5-10 years... And I mean dreaming on the literal terms, I literally would dream that I fell in love.

Best Answer

Well, since you've been dreaming long enough to not remember, than you know it's what you truly want. Now you just have to go out there and look for who you're dreaming about! =)

Best Answer

Low self esteem hurts that quite a bit. I'm searching, sort of...

Best Answer

Sort of? :/

Best Answer

I'm not actually confident enough to talk to, well anyone.

Best Answer

No it wont Ive been dealing with this for years now also.

Best Answer

I agree with Eemalee.

Best Answer

YES. Go out and do something productive with your time and socialize.

Best Answer

Socialize with who? I don't have any friends...

Best Answer

Love is the cure,<br />
for your pain will keep giving birth to more pain<br />
until your eyes constantly exhale love as effortlessly as your body yields its scent.

Best Answer

Finding love is basically like looking for a needle in a haystack. My poor social skills and social anxiety prevent me from being able to even talk to people

Best Answer

Only if you truly want it to and do something about it.

Best Answer

Yes, but it requires work. Feelings of worthlessness should always be challenged by logic...maybe you are painting too black a picture. Loneliness can only be tackled by meeting people...it's tough but there are techniques you can learn.<br />
I don't recommend professional therapy if you have to pay for it yourself, but there are books that can help you. Get some good stuff from the Psychology section, no Self Help bullshit.

Best Answer

It's hard to make friends

Best Answer

Only if you will it sweetheart.

Best Answer

Its not that simple

Best Answer

No its not, but isnt it worth the struggle?

Best Answer

I'm not sure, I've been in this struggle since I was 11 years old... I just want it to be over so I can be happy again.

Best Answer

Hate to say it but your still insanely young (as am I) but at your age I was more alone and depressed than most people. Then things all of a sudden fell into place and next thing I knew I had a purpose, matured a little more and slowly grew out of that soppy self worthlessness attitude. It will for you too! Dont be so pessimistic!!

Best Answer

Sorry, hard not to be pessimistic these days.

Best Answer

Eh tommorows another day.

Best Answer

For some, tomorrow is just today on repeat.

Best Answer

I didnt know you were psychic :)

Best Answer

Everyday is exactly the same, because I repeat the same routine.

Best Answer

You can repeat a routine but whos to say the little things around you wont change? That alone can affect the outcome of the day.

Best Answer

I wait for the day of change, the day when something happens.

Best Answer

See theres something to look forward to. ^^

Best Answer

Yes. The next few years are a helluva ride. Get ready.

Best Answer

A good ride, or bad?

Best Answer

Keep your eyes wide open, and you can determine that for yourself. For most people, it's good. Just avoid the pitfalls. Common sense will help you with that. Best of luck.

Best Answer

Get a Teddy Bear and hug when you feel alone......works wonders for lonely hours.

Best Answer

I'm a bit too mature for something like that too work. (aka I've tried it)

Best Answer

I still hug mine and I'm older than you.

Best Answer

it will only if you want it to..it is something you control

Best Answer

If only it were.

Best Answer

it is...it really is that simple

Best Answer

Maybe for you, but I social anxiety. Just talking to people is tasking

Best Answer

I never said it involved talking to people...meditate and get to know who you are, first

Best Answer

I've tried to meditate before, I can't still for it to work. I know very well who I am, sadly.

Best Answer

are you in professional therapy?

Best Answer

No, I don't want my family to become aware of my situation...

Best Answer

I would highly suggest you do...for one thing why have a family if they are not involved in your situation?

Best Answer

I'm scared I guess, I've been through so much with my health that I want everyone to think I'm strong... Not some helpless little kid who can't even make friends.

Best Answer

don't let your ego get in your way...most of the time we are our worst enemy

Best Answer

I am aware that I am my worst enemy, it's hard to explain but I just need to be strong... For myself and for others, I try to fight my demons when nobody is looking.

Best Answer

well that is a choice...a choice you control

Best Answer

Its not a choice, its a mindset that I cannot change, no matter how much I wish I could.

Best Answer

Well you control your mind...I gave you a bunch of suggestion...do them, don't do them, that is your choice

Best Answer

There are some things in your mind that you cannot change.

Best Answer

I agree, but that is not the case here...you are making a choice to talk to your parents or not

Best Answer

You're wrong, I really wish you would understand... I've tried very hard but there is something like a wall in my mind that prevents me, the words are on the tip of my tongue but nothing comes out.

Best Answer

your right because I'm not there, so I can only offer recommendations....think about what I said though...hugs!

Best Answer

Well just matters do you have friends and family?

Best Answer

Just family

Best Answer

Hmm tried to make any friends?

Best Answer

Yes, I'm terrible when it comes to talking with people, I'm very awkward.

Best Answer

Find clubs/ stuff in that nature that connect people to a similar interest.
And get out of your turtle shell from time to time. Say hi to some random folks.

Best Answer

I've done that, and I am apart of a group, but still nothing.

Best Answer

whats the group?

Best Answer

I play trading card games (Yugioh and Cardfight vanguard), the people there are more so acquaintances than actual friends since I don't even talk to them outside organized events.

Best Answer

Looks like you need to do more than Yugottago cards, you ever tried sports?

Best Answer

Due to health reasons I can't play sports.

Best Answer

hmmm the more you box your-self up the the more the cycle will continue.
Well it doesn't have to be just sports just something that evokes teamwork. Yugottago is 1 on 1 most of the time.
Hmmmm

Best Answer

I suppose, but my health limits me greatly...

Best Answer

Maybe I search for something. I'm going to sleep though I guess I'll message you tomorrow if I find something.

Best Answer

I appreciate your help, but I'm not sure you would be able to find anything that I haven't already thought of or tried, I've been trying to dig myself out of this hole for over 5 years now.

Best Answer

Well the first things I remember in my school we're robotics club, the chess team, student console, and hell maybe just plain ol volunteering.
And of course I'm happy to help. would of sent you a message but your pages blocks me.

Best Answer

They tend not to..at least for me.

Best Answer

It will. Hang on.

Best Answer

To what?

Best Answer

To you. It's you that makes life better.

Best Answer

I'm not a fan of myself.

Best Answer

it will come and it will go but it will never stay...

Best Answer

Well, it hasn't left in a long time.

Best Answer