If u add me on ep.. i tell u that i'm an ugly looking male who is not so intelligent or smart or rich.. but later u find out i was lying and i'm just the opposite of what i said before.. ur reaction would be?
Thatsmystyle77 Thatsmystyle77 22-25, M 4 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Parenting & Family

Yeah me! I'm friends with a rich smart guy! *dances like an idiot*

Best Answer

LOL.. good enough for me.. :P

Best Answer

Why did you lie?

Best Answer

Becoz i'm fed up of making fake friends who like me for the materialistic things i have..

Best Answer

That was my reaction-I would ask "Why did you lie"?
You need to meet genuine people, with ambition of their own. Everyone meets the fakes, and moves on to more. You'll be lucky in life if you find one true friend.

Best Answer

Yeah.. I tried too hard to find genuine people and i finally found them (though they're not my type really).. i was looking at the wrong places before.. ^__^!

Best Answer

I could care less... I'd just wonder why...

Best Answer

Best Answer

Why don't you just talk about the things that are meaningful to you on here? Everyone is anonymous. You can just be a person who is you. And that makes sense btw... Its like nobody likes you for you... :/

Best Answer

my reaction would be understanding... and I would think you were a good person who is REAL person. And I'd probably want to be friends with you more actually.

Best Answer

I really wanna talk about that but in real life we have a lot of pressure of this and that so here i behave silly and sometimes take out my frustration.. :P.. ur reaction is positive!.. yay!.. ^__^

Best Answer

that makes sense. gl with stuff :)

Best Answer

thank you.. have a nice day.. : )

Best Answer