gdbankai gdbankai 26-30, M 15 Answers Dec 23, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Yes, considering my current lover is myself. I would soooo cheat on myself! :P

Best Answer

If I had a current lover I'd love and adore her above all others.

Best Answer

No....but many do. To me it simply shows that you are not with the person you are suppose to be with...or...you are not suppose to stay with anyone permanently. It is okay to be with someone and it is okay to be alone...all journey's are blessed/have value.

Best Answer

I love her, will never be with anyone else

Best Answer

I would never cheat i would just finish it simple:-/

Best Answer

I wont cheat..

Best Answer

I never cheated and will never do.

Best Answer

depends on how well I knew the other person. If I had a great girlfriend and there was a girl who had a bigger rack and a rounder åss who was interested in me, then no. The other girl could be as dumb as a brick for all I know. <br />
On the flipside, if my current lover was a manipulative b*tch, and the other girl was someone who I had known for a while and there was a lot of sexual tension, then I would be put in a tough position. I would probably break up with my current girlfriend in such a situation.

Best Answer

No :/

Best Answer

What happens when you have the urge for someone else then that is 'better hotter' down the line?

Best Answer

Nope but I would sure the eff leave him for one if I genuinly liked him and he was a good person.

Best Answer