I say believers are ignorant and scared

Best Answer

This question sounds exactly like the book of Job in the Bible. If God ever tests me, I hope I won't say that he is not good if things go against me. When we think things are going against us, we need to remember 1Peter 4:12-14 - Dear friends, do not be surprised at the painful trial you are suffering, as though something strange were happening to you. But rejoice that you participate in the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed when his glory is revealed. If you are insulted because of the name of Christ, you are blessed, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you .-

Best Answer

he is good, and I plan to hold onto that truth no matter what happens. no matter how bad this life gets. it's only temporary, anyway. better to hang onto the good things that last forever.

Best Answer

ill always praise him god gives man free will what we do on earth just is that but he does interseeds to our prays also we go through trials and trubulations for are own good to keep us on track.

Best Answer

I think regardless of religious choice, one should try to stay positive and maintain a sunny outlook. You, as an individual, can be a powerful force for good in your life and in others'.

Best Answer

I will never say that again. I will say that he is always good.

Best Answer

I am loosing my Religion

Best Answer

Life is more than just the 'good' things that happen to us.

Best Answer

He doesn't do that

Best Answer