CourtneyRose001 CourtneyRose001 16-17, F 12 Answers Dec 18, 2012 in Writings

Once apon a time there was a little girl named doris...it was her birthday. Her mother woke her up and gave her present which was a new shovel. Then her mother gave her some money to buy some liver. Now her and her mother were very poor and liver was doris's favorite meal ever so she happily skipped to the butcher shop. Soon when she was walking home a band of dogs attacked her so she dropped the liver and ran. Crying because she dropped the liver and wasted the only money her and her mother had...but then she saw a freshly burried grave. When everyone was gone from that funeral she ran and dug up the body. it was a old farmer...so doris took his liver and walked home. For dinner her mother cooked it up and they ate it...Soon after her mother put doris to bed...and all the lights were off she heard. Doriisss...i'm in your kitcheeen the voice came from the kitchen. 5 mintues later...doriss i'm in your dinning room...5 min. later dorriiiis i'm on your staircase....5 mintues later....dorriiis i'm in your hall way....5 mintues later...doriiss i'm at your bedroom door....5 mintues later GIVE ME MY LIVER!!! Her mother heard a scream and she ran to find poor little doris cut open with her liver gone. xD sleep tight!

Best Answer

LOVED IT! :-) :-) :-) :-)

Best Answer

haha my grandpa use to tell us that story when we 5

Best Answer

but that was a cute scary story
luvved it
hahahhaa

Best Answer

haha its much more scarier when your in the dark and in person

Best Answer

I want some Liver too

Best Answer

EWWWW

Best Answer

The last man Earth sits alone in a room. There's a knock on the door.

Best Answer

Its JESUS! :-)

Best Answer

Yes :P if you like horror stories you should check out creepypasta!

Best Answer

Is that a person on here?

Best Answer

No..its a website! Creepypasta.com

Best Answer

Ohhhhh thx hahaha :-)

Best Answer

Welcome! :)

Best Answer

Knowing that she was alone in the house, she was startled to hear footsteps coming up the stairs...

Best Answer

Drip, Drip, Drip<br />
One night a young girl, Lily Foster, is left alone for the night, in her country house, while her parents drove out to town for a party. This was fine with Lily, especially since she had her faithful dog, Scout, protecting her throught the night. She made herself something to eat, and sat down at the kitchen table. Turning on the radio to her favorite station, she was surprised to hear a news bulleten declaring that an avenged murderer was on the loose. It advised that people secure all windows and doors as a safety precaution. With her dog by her side, the young girl locked the front and back doors. She went from window to window, and locked each of them one at a time. She reassured herself that she would be fine with her trusty dog, and that her parents would be home shortly, anyway. So, Lily had a pleasant, peaceful evening, and finally decided around eleven o'clock that it was time for bed. She climbed the stairs to her bedroom, and slid under the big, warm blanket on her bed. Before closing her eyes, reached her hand down under the bed, and allowed her dog to lick it- she did this every night, because it comforted her. A short while later she awoke to the sound of a scratching noise at her bedrooom window. She eyed the window, and reminded herself that the whole house was locked and she was safe. She stuck her hand under her bed and felt her dog's slobbery tongue cross over the palm of her hand. She sighed and went back to sleep. An hour or so later she sat up in bed...She had heard footsteps in the hallway, and crept out of bed to see if it was possibly just her parents returning from their party. Seeing nothing, she returned to bed. As she was about to stick her hand under the bed, she heard a drip, drip, drip, followed by some footsteps. She walked downstairs into the kitchen and secured the the taps. That surely wasn't the source of the drip. She crept upstairs and climbed into bed. "This is silly," she told herself "I'm probably just imagining things." She stuck her hand under the bed, and felt the dog lick her hand. An hour later she awoke again. A little mad at this point, she jumped out of bed. The dripping wasn't coming from the kitchen so it must be from the bathroom. She crept along the side of the hallway, and walked into the bathroom. She groped along the side of the wall with her left hand, looking for the light switch. She flicked the light on and gasped. There, hanging from the shower rod was Scout-skinned-a pool of blood had formed on the bathroom tile with a continuous 'drip, drip, drip' as the blood from the dog hit the ground. Something on the wall caught her eye; written on the wall was a message in blood..."Humans can lick too."

Best Answer

I've heard this story before! Scary every time!

Best Answer

at least the grammar is not scary

Best Answer

Ik thanks haha :-) :-)

Best Answer

We all die in the end <a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Love-To-Write-Poetry/2722669" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a>

Best Answer

Not scary. Comferting :-) wellllllll scary I guess haha

Best Answer

Well there's more to it just check the link

Best Answer

My fiance, our pets and I had only been in our new home, less than a week.<br />
He worked late at night, all night. <br />
I usually stayed up, watching t.v. in our back living room.<br />
When he would get home, he'd sneak up behind me, tilt my chair back a little and give me a kiss on the top of my head. :)<br />
One night, I was watching t.v., with my dog in my lap.<br />
I heard my fiance' come in, I could see his outline out of the corner of my right eye.<br />
I looked down at my dog, he was looking at him to, I watched my dog's eyes follow my fiance' walking up behind me. My dog was looking up over my head.<br />
I waited for my kiss, wondering if I should try to kiss him back.<br />
Maybe I should scare him. :)<br />
I waited.<br />
My dog was still looking over my head.<br />
Finally I rocked my chair back, to scare him, and try to give him a kiss.<br />
He WASN'T there!!!!<br />
I got up, and walked around the large chair to see if he was hiding, he wasn't!

Best Answer

I was scared to death!
My fiance finally got home!
I saw the figure that looked like my fiance' a few more times. 6'5" about 200 lbs. Dark hair.
We would also see a ghost black cat, that kept getting on the kitchen counter.
My cat was charcoal gray, and didn't get up on the counters.

Best Answer

Omg that's freaking terrifying. Do u think it was a ghost?? Sometimes I could swear on my life I just saw the cat but he's not even in that part of the house

Best Answer

Did someone die in that house?

Best Answer

Yes, I believe they were ghosts.
I don't think he meant any harm. I think he was checking on me.
I don't know if anyone died in the house.
It was built in 1976.

Best Answer

aaaaahhh that's scary

Best Answer

dracula??????/

Best Answer

Not exactly scary<br />
Adam and Eve<br />
As remembered . . . envisioning . . . the golden Goddess Eve, naked, hidden in the dark foliage of the Garden of Eden, the ghost heard her heartbeat, three heartbeats as he searched for her in the shadowy darkness. Suddenly, a bright piecing light shown from the Heavens bathing her and the beginning of the birth of Adam’s sons in a halo of light, God’s gift to mankind, bringing woman out of the shadow of darkness into the light—God’s mistake.<br />
The ghost saw the two boys, twins, within Eve start to emerge from her sacred space. Jealous, envious, enraged by what the light revealed, lusting after Eve, dreaming of her giving him the apple as he fondles her breast, needing her for himself, wanting his own offspring to rule the world, and worship him, foolishly the ghost flung a bolt of lightning from his hiding place, behind the Tree of Knowledge full of monkeys. Piercing her through the heart, killing Eve, the lightning bolt spread throughout her body, destroying her sacred place, burning her sons into cinders, ashes, into dust before they could fully emerge from her womb.<br />
Humankind destroyed, Adam wept, the monkeys were overjoyed, the snake smiled if only for a moment, and the ghost came from behind the tree. Guiltily, not really, he put a fig leaf over Eve’s sacred space, stole the apple from Eve’s smoldering hand, took a bite from the forbidden fruit, chopping the snake in half, after-all only a mealy-worm, giggled, lied when he said, “yummy” because in discovering “the Truth” he could no longer taste, smell, see, hear, or feel. Bereft of his senses, devoid of feeling, he had the gift of knowing instead—nothingness.

Best Answer

Can't. Ur profile is private

Best Answer

that's weird, I'll reprint it for you here.

Best Answer

Crazyyy

Best Answer

I had a dream about two months ago about being tortured by this guy while he was making up a nursery rhyme to his little daughter (5 maybe) including everything that he was doing to me. Not really a story, but the rhyme still bothers me. "Want to see me cut him with a knife? Me too! Want to see me end his life? Not yet! Want to see him electrocuted? So do I! Want to see him executed? Well, so do I!" <br />
Yeah I watched a lot of horror movies growing up. Sorry if this wasn't what you were looking for, haha.

Best Answer

Haha its okay :-)
I once had a full king scary dream of a teeny unicorn that was evil. It was the stupidest thing but I was terrified as **** in the dream

Best Answer