btronx btronx 36-40, F 13 Answers Feb 27, 2012

No

Best Answer

...wastebook?

Best Answer

Will we? Ohh.. sweetie.. stay out of our minds and in our hearted and this could go on forever...

Best Answer

it depends some might probably, though It's way better than FB, am I in right position to say that because I don't have a fb only EP.

Best Answer

I'm not tired of facebook. I'm on there right now as well.

Best Answer

i have found ep to be enjoyabley addictive, i dont even know why. i havent messed around with f/b, i have heard you can ruin your future carrers for whatever reasons, i'm not interested in that crrap

Best Answer

Yes! Employers can check up on you on there.

Best Answer

yeah how bad is that, i dont need people prying into my personal space. f/b seems to be some kind of sick place, although i have never really explored f/b

Best Answer

I guess not, in here am feeling soo much normal (lol)

Best Answer

I love it here, there is lways someone interesting to talk to

Best Answer

sure - things arise to pass away

Best Answer

Good question. I deleted my FB in October and I don't miss it at all. I do miss the freebies though, I got ALOT of free sh1t there.

Best Answer

free what?

Best Answer

One time I got a free tote bag for entering a contest. I also won some free fabric, I won some tarts too.. the one's that you burn in a burner to scent up a room. I also got some perfume samples, tide, pantene and lotion..

Best Answer

A friend of mine won a treadmill off FB. The thing was like $1500 retail.

Best Answer

You are silly

Best Answer