Do you really want to know? The real answer ( I can't prove it but it is true) is yes and no. Our free will exists and that means we go down all paths, not just the twenty we see. We meet with the good decisions and the bad ones. It's up to us how much our lives contribute to moving in the right path, but everyone else will determine which path we feel on this go around. I'm assuming an infinite universe, but the finite one is simply not worth living. Is that disturbing?

Best Answer

,,NooooooOOOOooo you wanna die?? Where's your spine? ROFL

Best Answer

My spine is more real than most. My faith is with the infinite universe and it decides my choices. My will is strong and those that have fought me have found it convenient to flee me, either physically or by blocking.

Best Answer

Please..show ME your Wiccan! *winks* and I'll lick it lick it for you ;p> very Erotically! :)

Best Answer

This is past the physical. I play to discover truth. Religion won't stop me, nor politics. 'Tis only blood and bone that blocks my path, and it is only the magnitude of the blood and bone that gives me pause. I'm not so sure it's a good idea to silence so many on a mere guess. In the end, evil might be the right answer. I just don't care to be around for that one.

Best Answer

one piece? <br />
Phuleeeaze! ....are you Kidding? <br />
One piece isn't even...decent FOREPLAY!<br />
You'd better...pack a lunch for a Pagansfest! :)

Best Answer

At least One, maybe two,or three. :)

Best Answer

The one, that survives?

Best Answer

Oh without a doubt but there will be some bruising but that is okay cause you can't appreciate the good unless you know the bad

Best Answer

yes, we can get though anything. We just need to remember to always stand together against everything.

Best Answer

Yup

Best Answer

no one gets to keep all of their original pieces, I apologize

Best Answer