You really should remove that mirror from your shoe dude

Best Answer

I guess that means you never give a free showing???

Best Answer

It's both. In short straight skirts it is difficult to avoid the occasional flash, but I also encourage my wife to show to other men

Best Answer

Some women would do it intentionally. They love the idea of being looked at.

Best Answer

I think some do, simply because they know men will look.

Best Answer

My wife loves to show her panties but she prefers, if possible, to make it look "totally accidental". I've seen her do some pretty extraordinary 'displays' over the years. I encourage her to do this too, as I honestly feels it's a very small gesture which can really make a man's day .. ie make him forget everything, all the crap that's happening in his life, just for a few moments of lustful titillation which he will remember for some time to come.

Best Answer

a fair amount of women like to "accidentally " show em off... others flat out whale tail it if its a thong

Best Answer

Women will do just about anything for attention. Why do you think their ******* are hanging out all the time?

Best Answer

According to the stories on EP, yes, some women get turned on showing panties etc.

Best Answer

I can only assume you are Special or that women having already experienced one a.s.s.hole in their Knickers....have decided by giving them to you there'll now be two A.s.s.holes in their Knickers ?? lol

Best Answer

If you see a woman's panties and you are not her SO, its an accident.

Best Answer

Some people do do that, its true. But you have to admit its rare.

Best Answer

The best shows are from the one who remove them before the show.

Best Answer

Hey manish, you have been very lucky then. In all my life I have only had 2 panty shots. boo hoo hoo

Best Answer

many woman love to do this as it turns them on.

Best Answer