caithness caithness 51-55, F 13 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Community

Obama isnt going anywhere

Best Answer

Maybe not...sadly, people are buying into the black president hype. Hope and change??? More like dope and chains...lol

Best Answer

I will, in my opinion Obama is a one man wrecking ball

Best Answer

It will take years to undo the damage...good luck.

Best Answer

The answer depends on who replaces him. If Romney replaces Obama, I will surely not be glad. If Jill Stein is Obama's replacement, I will be very glad. The latter is very unlikely to happen therefore if Obama looses the election, I will probably be very unhappy.

Best Answer

Even if you don't like Mr R, and I don't, he is probably less damaging than Mr O. I would like to see him out of the White House.

Best Answer

This isn't about a black president or about Obama. This is about keeping the GOP out of the presidency. Don't you people remember Bush and all of the mess he created? Romney's staff is overwhelmingly made up of Bush advisers. The GOP hasn't changed its game. They are still the same chickenhawks who think that trickle down economics work. We've had ten years of tax cuts for the rich so where are those jobs? The most hilarious bit is that Romney is somehow running a non partisan when in fact Republicans are the ones who have refused to work with Obama since day one. You think the United States is a problem now? If Romney wins Wall Street will be deregulated and our military will go back to patrolling the world unilaterally.

Best Answer

Oh even if he loses the election you won't be totally rid of him. Ex presidents still hang around and get media.

Best Answer

they can't get rid of Obama without opening the door for Hillary

Best Answer