It's gonna be hard to even get a new improved EP, because they keep 'improving' on top of bugs they never ironed out of the previous versions so it's continually buggy. So ... Assuming EP got their act together, cleaned out the bugs and didn't want paying for this 'Improvement'?<br />
I don't think it's going to happen. EP is a Forum, and all Forums are basically the same. The only way to keep any Forum 'clean' is to moderate it. EP already moderate (or, so I am told) so that would mean increased moderation, but that wouldn't work till 'after the fact' because no matter what they do it won't stop any (and every) sort of person getting into here.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Sure if I get to decide who the weirdos, Riff Raff and Pervs are.

Best Answer

only the republicans

Best Answer

Right the Republicans get to choose who the weirdos, Riff Raff and Pervs are.

Best Answer

i'm safe

Best Answer

Good

Best Answer

Yes, it makes it a lot easier to open up.

Best Answer

No thanks--I'll stay where it's fun

Best Answer

they were talking about getting rid of you and me, ernie..

Best Answer

Riff raff, pervs, and weirdos are what make life great. They are my bread and butter. I am way OUT. :/

Best Answer

Best Answer

Are u calling me riff raff and a perv?!! Oh wait, guess we all are :-)

Best Answer

Not you

Best Answer

Aren't you sweet today.

Best Answer

Not just today

Best Answer

I'll still be on ep, but I'm weird riff raff. It would be nice to get the REAL pervs off though. I'm not talking about people that post adult material, I'm talking about the bad stuff.

Best Answer

as long as it is no you, i'm with it.

Best Answer