This will be the most unusual Valentine Day I've had in some time. My husband that passed away last year birthday was on Valentine Day. I once rented a plane and flew a Valentine/Birthday message to him while we were working an outdoor event. I think this year I'm going to let two balloons go with love notes, take our shot of tequila and drink them both, tip the glasses upside down and be grateful for all the wonderful years we shared the day together. Love-it's a wonderful thing.

Best Answer

Aw! this brought tears to my eyes :') i hope you have a very happy valentines day

Best Answer

She sound so.strong!!!

Best Answer

Thank you. It really means a lot to end this day with with this! It was a hard day. I know that every year it will get easier and as long as I stay focused on happiness, every day will be good. GB

Best Answer

Valentines' day by myself and loving it. Sending myself a card and all.

Best Answer

Neither. I'm going to hope that I forget what day it is so I don't have to face the fact that I'm alone. It's not that I consider Valentine's Day important so much as what it will represent for me this year - the person I would like to spend it with will be spending it with someone else. I've never really experienced that kind of sadness before.

Best Answer

Awww I'm sorry :(

Best Answer

It gets better... Me too but I'm super happy!!! Embrace time alone with yourself.

Best Answer

Singles awareness day is on the 15th. I have no one to celebrate the 14th with, so I guess the 15th will be my day.

Best Answer

hooray for discounts on all the chocolate!!

Best Answer

Good point

Best Answer

Neither. Instead I will be pulling out my hair due to it being half term. <br />
Me and my partner dont really pay attention to valentines day as it annoys us. We will show each other we care every single day and we regularly buy each other little gifts. We find all kinds of excuses for them even if its just 'saw this, thought of you, couldn't resist'. <br />
Hate the way that many people dont show how much they care properly the rest of the year or they will show little/no affection, thought or care and then make some fake effort all because the shops have signs up making them feel they have to or some people feel a years worth of neglect can be forgiven because they bought a card and box of chocolates on the right day

Best Answer

Thats true, unfortunately! and very sad

Best Answer

Not sure yet. lol

Best Answer

Lol, I guess Single's Awareness Day.

Best Answer

I will not be able to answer this ..

Best Answer

<3 day

Best Answer