LOL
vickieprince vickieprince 51-55, F 34 Answers Dec 31, 2012 in Community

I'll probably be sleeping--it's just another tick of the clock. Big deal.

Best Answer

There is no one in my life as of yet. My love is on EP I'm sure of it. However, I will be alone or just getting off of work. walking into a quiet house with no one to greet me for the new year. Then tomorrow, I'm gonna lay in bed and wish 2013 would hurry up and end already.

Best Answer

Honestly, I was thinking of kissing the enter key on EP and covering both options.

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

The funny thing is, I live in Las Vegas. We are expecting an additional 300,000 visitors, so I decided to stay home and avoid all the crowds. So I was (somewhat) serious. LOL

Best Answer

haha....... we are a sick group...aren't we?!?

Best Answer

Best Answer

unfortunately, I will be hitting the price enter key at my crappy low paying cashier job, really sucks...................

Best Answer

i'll be on EP as usual

Best Answer

Lift your legs babe and I will give you the aussie kiss

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

I don't know if it'll be the enter key

Best Answer

Neither, I'll be snoring away in my bed.

Best Answer

kissing my husband.. o.O

Best Answer

I'll be in bed. Nothing to do and nowhere to go. 2013 will get here whether I'm awake to see it in or not.

Best Answer

awww Happy New Year Bear a hug from me to you ((Hugs))

Best Answer

Thank you, Vickie. Happy New Year to you, Dear.

Best Answer

If I'm awake, I'll probably be on here or FB because, unfortunately, I 'm pretty sure I won't be doing anything else. :(

Best Answer

I hoping your h gets hit in the head with a "I HAVE TO TURN OVER A NEW LEAF TONIGHT!" whilst praying mine keeps up his!

Best Answer

Thanks, sure would be great. Happy New Year !

Best Answer

I cannot kiss my love.

Best Answer

Neither. I'll be asleep. I may be working tomorrow, and maybe today too, if I get a call. The wicked never rest.

Best Answer

I will have been sound asleep for several hours.

Best Answer

I should study... But i wished my bestie was here... If he was here i would have kissed him... Iam kind of missing him:)

Best Answer

This question is a zinger . . . ended up with several chicken fingers and a coffee on Christmas . . . so anything I do New Years Eve would be a plus . . .

Best Answer

I have no love to kiss on that respects... but I will either be watching tv, on WoW or doing something. lol.

Best Answer

I try not to think that far ahead.

Best Answer

Probably neither :P

Best Answer