Yes I know I asked this question yesterday but nobody answered so I've decided to put it down as a feature question 4 1 hour to see if I get any answers I know my profile says 70+ but I am actually 13 and I typed in 2001 4 my year of birth when I signed up how that makes me 70 I don't know but any way I'm looking for someone aged 13-15 although before you answer it would be wise of you 2 check out the original question sent yesterday as it has a bit of info about me
Melonfriends Melonfriends 13-15, F 9 Answers Apr 23 in Dating & Relationships

In the question I specifically say age 13-15 not people any older<br />
Sorry if I have offended you but I like to stick to people around the same age as me ok

Best Answer

you'd be dissapointed

Best Answer

You are 13 years old - go to the park and play with kids your age - I promise they will be your friends

Best Answer

Nah.. believe me.. you'll be thankful for not being my friend lol

Best Answer

thanks for telling your age, there are others on here in that age group and I am sure if you are a bit patient you will make many new friends.

Best Answer

Okay.

Best Answer

Sure......

Best Answer