Yes I know I asked this question yesterday but nobody answered so I've decided to put it down as a feature question 4 1 hour to see if I get any answers I know my profile says 70+ but I am actually 13 and I typed in 2001 4 my year of birth when I signed up how that makes me 70 I don't know but any way I'm looking for someone aged 13-15 although before you answer it would be wise of you 2 check out the original question sent yesterday as it has a bit of info about me
Melonfriends Melonfriends 13-15, F 9 Answers Apr 23 in Dating & Relationships

In the question I specifically say age 13-15 not people any older<br />
Sorry if I have offended you but I like to stick to people around the same age as me ok

Best Answer

you'd be dissapointed

Best Answer

You are 13 years old - go to the park and play with kids your age - I promise they will be your friends

Best Answer

thanks for telling your age, there are others on here in that age group and I am sure if you are a bit patient you will make many new friends.

Best Answer

Okay.

Best Answer

Sure......

Best Answer