My religion is ba<x>sed on what I truly believe. I CAN'T just change that.

Best Answer

no thor would come down from valhalla and smack me with mjolnir if i did

Best Answer

Yes he would. But Loki would be there to help you lol. (Now if its the Tom Hiddleston version of Loki, i'd be ok with that.)

Best Answer

I don't have a religion, I have a faith which is something very different. I can't change my faith, but I would consider someone else's traditions if they are' important to them.

Best Answer

i don't follow mainstream religion.. i'd not change the beliefs i do have for anyone. They are me.

Best Answer

i simply wouldn't marry a religious person.

Best Answer

I actually know this girl. If we fell in love, i'd totally become a Muslim for her. She's more than worth it. <br />
I just wanna be her friend for now though of course, but I mean if it ever got that deep. Totes. No second thought in my mind whatsoever.

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

No and I wouldn't expect him to change either.

Best Answer

*gasp* you mean love isn't religion?

Best Answer

“If I would have to change my religious beliefs, I would not marry the person that I love. Because the first person that I love is God, who created me.”<br />
“I have my faith and my principles, and this is what makes me who I am. If the person loves me, he’ll love my God, too,”<br />
-Shamcey Supsup, Miss Universe 3rd runner-up

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

change a persons views.. is that what you mean? It's give and take.. and if you ask a person to completely get rid of what they believe... all you have is control

Best Answer

I would change it but not what I believe

Best Answer

yep.

Best Answer