I am 25 years old and when i am at church i like to play around with the kids and youth. I play games with them, joke around with them, and often i take them to the store before church to get them something to eat. Frankly a lot of my church members have a problem with this. They ask me why do i hang out with younger kids and not kids my age. The thing is most of the people my age at my church are boring meaning they just text on their phones for the whole church service. Yes i am 25 with no job, no car/license and still live with my parents. But i just graduated with my bachelors and doing an internship so am bettering myself everyday and will continue to strive for success everyday. I had a rough start to life but as of now am starting to get my life back on track. I just like to have fun and enjoy life. I feel life is too short. So i am going to have as much fun as i can while i can.
yungdreamer yungdreamer 22-25, M 7 Answers Sep 3 in Doing Good

Never, EVER feel bad about making others happy. It is a shame that they cannot see how you are able to reach out and care about younger kids. So few of them have anyone to do this for them.

Best Answer

Well said Meows.

Best Answer

Thank you : )

Best Answer

Thank you, That's exactly why i do it. Because the church pays no attention to them so i comfort them so they know at least someone cares about them.

Best Answer

I understand. I work with young juvenile male offenders in a correctional facility. Most of them benefit a lot from someone simply listening to them. They have never, ever had any positive feedback or direction.

Best Answer

If you're happy with it, then that's what you should do :)

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

You're just giving your time to your younger community members.

Best Answer

Thank you, but they don't seem to understand that.

Best Answer

Not sure why you're asking strangers on a website what they think about you. Just do what's right for you, that's what matters

Best Answer

Thank you, and is less asking people what they think about me, and more of trying to see how people feel about my situation.

Best Answer

What you do is good for all concerned,its just some are less able to realise it.As Meows said,"Never EVER feel bad about making others happy".

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

If you read the Bible---you know the book your church goes by---it will say one should remove all signs of impropriety from your life. I think the term is remove "the appearance of evil". (1 Thess. 5:22) When someone is 25 and hangs out with children---it screams PEDO to the church going members around you. Get it????

Best Answer

How SICK that you would jump to such conclusions! Believe it or not, there are many many people who do care about young kids and are very good at relating with them. Pedos are NOT the majority thank God. They just get all the air time!

Best Answer

I feel like that's jumping to extremes. Like meowsolini said there are people who really care about kids like myself. What am doing is not wrong their perception is.

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer