sophie0318 sophie0318 22-25, F 16 Answers Oct 12, 2011

Generally, no. Maybe under very limited circumstances. LIke he cheated on me when he was really young and enough time has gone by without him cheating on anyone else. I do believe that people make mistakes and that some things can change in a person. But it takes a bit to prove that to me, or to put forth the effort to trust someone again. If I decided to give him another chance, then it would be SLOWLY. He would have to do a pretty good job of revealing that he had changed his character; the ball would be in his court. People who haven't changed any usually aren't willing to put in any effort to rebuild the broken bridge.

Best Answer

Girls and their emotions.. I hate emotions they make us delusional.

Best Answer

No Way! If he/she really cared about you and deserved you then they would have never cheated!!

Best Answer

Depends on everything...

Best Answer

Not in this lifetime... he tried too.

Best Answer

No, did that once before and he never learnt, he just did it again and again, always knowing i would take him back, till finally one day i had enough and walked - i have never looked back! These days it's you do it and your'e out !!

Best Answer

no. for me, he had his chance and blew it.

Best Answer

Absolutely NOT!

Best Answer

Yes ofcourse.. i did give my ex a second chance, she kinda started screwing around again.. so before it came to worse... Gave it an end..

Best Answer

No. Did that once and he was still a cheating scum bag.

Best Answer

Hell to the NO!

Best Answer

No, I could never trust them again.

Best Answer

H#$%^&*( No.

Best Answer