I felt uncomfortable w/ much older men unless I was the one who wanted to be friends. Never thought about becoming very close friends w/ much younger or older female until recently.
Excellency Excellency 26-30, M 19 Answers Jan 30, 2011

I don't have any preconceived notions of what a friend should be,,,,,gender and age is irrelevant.....its what's inside that counts. You will find that a true friend is a rare thing. If you make exclusions based on are, gender, race, religion, economic status it is you who will lose.

Best Answer

mths past replying . im way older then a few friends. i would state this- where i am in my head; younger people n i connect. why the hell should i care- its only other people who judge that causes any probs. interestingly enough- no1 has ever thrown me away. so i woud suggest that realistic interaction is more important then judgements.

Best Answer

older...younger....what difference does it make. blackarcher said it well

Best Answer

Being friends is being friends. Age, sex, finances, beauty, height, all that is unimportant.

Besides, anyone "much older" than I is likely dead, as I am fifty-seven. (smile)

Best Answer

We always will have people older and younger than we which has nothing to do with friendship it is who we realate with that makes friends.

Best Answer

Yes, i have a special older friend, much older...he had romantic interests but I had none...we have a communication gap sometimes but he has wonderful insight on situations...and he calls me everyday.

Best Answer

age is not a problem for me in making close friends or just simple friend. I actually prefer older people. They are more understanding.

Best Answer

I mean way older people tho, would ur answer still be the same?

Best Answer

I actually have a friend who is in his 40s- and we are close friends. I liken our friendship to the tight bond that Michael Jackson shared with Elizabeth Taylor. My guy friend and I are just that close. We have been out on several dinner dates, and on rides through various cities in Maryland, we will just talk about any and everything. I value his friendship and am thankful to God for his investment in my life.

Best Answer

why would you

Best Answer

Why would me...what? :) Would you elaborate?

Best Answer

Yes~! I already have friends who are way older than me, opposite or same gender. :)

Best Answer

Why doess it matter their age. If their nice and not rude then wat the hell go for it

Best Answer

Not any more, no. My best friends tend to be much younger now and still the opposite sex.

Best Answer

YES

Best Answer

yes i have friends of both sexes and both genders my best friend in the world is 21 years younger than me and a female

Best Answer

Age is just a number. My best friend is 28 years younger and the opposite gender.

Best Answer

I have friends who are very close that are in their 70's and 80's I have close friends that are in their 20's. My older friends are actually the closest... I don't think that many younger people understand the value of friends from different generations...I know I didn't... perhaps they are worried that the older ones will take advantage of them.

My closest friends have usually been female.. but not exclusively.

Best Answer

Sure. I like fossils.

Best Answer

If I have nothing against that person I see no reason not to be friends with them.

Whether it becomes close or not is a story of its own.

Best Answer