only if you have something really good to trade for my get out of jail free card. No baltic avenue or anything.... oh, and seriously, screw water works and the electric company too.

Best Answer

Atlantic Avenue

Best Answer

In jail with internet access? Sounds like heaven.

Best Answer

I was allowed one google

Best Answer

allright ....who are you in cahoots with tho?....I'm not bailing everyone out.

Best Answer

I'm a cowboy

Best Answer

are you a rebelrouser? Ok Im In......

Best Answer

stay there

Best Answer

Are you waving at me?

Best Answer

yes.....its a sign....when you get the wave, duck.....we're blowin the back wall out to bust you out

Best Answer

There are people starving in Africa and you are worried about getting out a jail that you brought yourself to because you commited a crime?

Best Answer

I fail to see how famine in africa is tied to this gentleman's incarceration....but you couls send one a hacksaw and a the other a box of food....that way you could still get a good nights sleep

Best Answer

I'm trying to point out that his suffering is nothing compared to the things that people in general suffer everyday.

Best Answer

Hacksaw in a cake .......perfect no one will know. hehe

Best Answer

I'll help those people if you'll get me out

Best Answer

No you won't. No matter how many people you help out there will still be those out there.

Best Answer

I promise

Best Answer