Supposing you're not
BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 78 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Hobbies

Sexuality doesn't really exist...so the terminology doesn't exist...so...won't give much of a damn. :)

Best Answer

Interesting statement, I'm not sure if I understand it fully. What do you mean sexuality does not exist?

Best Answer

Think about it, why does sexuality even mean anything to begin with? Because society is naturally judgmental, and a controlling manipulative factor in our world, to enforce the people to believe they must categorize themselves to FIT into this world. So they create these pathetic labels to gain superiority.

Best Answer

It is the force that leads to reproduction. For intelligent and complex beings like us, it is also used as a form of intimacy. While I agree that labels are often used in a derogatoty way, I don't think that it cancels out their purpose. The human brain categorizes and analyzes things in such a way that tags and labels are unavoidable. It's up to us to use them without being biased and bigoted.

Best Answer

You'd be surprised at what the human mind is capable of once it debunks such things...once it begins to unravel the shrouded mysteries of mankind, concepts and analogies lose their true meaning when you define them yourself, and make them into what you want them to be. You don't even have to accept this reality, all choices you make, people have the power to shape this world into anything they want.

Best Answer

I know and I agree 100% with what you say here. Still you have to make a definition or something close to it if you want to be able to put your ideas into words. Not everyone is psychic, not everyone has felt emotions and concepts in texture and temperature. But I think I should stop here, since most people will assume I'm talking non-sense.

Best Answer

lol.

Best Answer

I'd laugh like hell those who know me know better...lol

Best Answer

No because I am.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

No. Being gay isn't a bad thing. So why should it offend me?

People thinking I'm gay isn't going to make me gay. It's also not an insult. Therefore, I don't really care.

Best Answer

KINDA!

Best Answer

As long as my wife doesn't think I'm gay, nope.

Best Answer

Hahahahaha nope! Lot's of people thought i was gaaaaay

Best Answer

If someone thinks I'm gay, it's their problem , not mine.

Best Answer

Normally homosexuality is inborn but we have been brought up to think its only between guys and girls. So no I wouldn't be offended even though I'm a straight man. Although I don't know what I become while I'm unconscious. I'm a psychiatrist.

Best Answer

don't give a damn. Take me as I am.

Best Answer

No. I don't really care if they think that.

Best Answer

Not really. I kind of look a bit boyish I guess. Short hair..but I have many friends in the LGBT community and even if I wasn't , I wouldn't care either way. I would just say that I'm not ( even though I am )

Best Answer

Is that you J~Bieb??? lol sorry.

Best Answer

lol not really offended. He's the one that looks like a girl. I get called Velma all the time ( chick from Scooby-Doo)...never have I been called Justin Bieber lol!

Best Answer

No they can think what they want those who matter know the truth

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

There is awesome example of this in SCL Punk.

A guy called Eddie is driving towards Canada.

Two more guys (Main characters of the story)are inside a car.

So conversation goes like this by my memory,or something similar.

"So Eddie,tell me why those hillblills wanna beat you each time they see you"

"They don't wanna beat me up,they wanna f*** me"

"What man?"

"Yeah well i'm way too pretty and they know it".

Well,pretty much i would feel awesome,and kinda akward.

Hah.

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

Have fun with those thoughts..

Best Answer

not at all.

Best Answer

Not at all because I am gay.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

not at all i know who i am and what i am

and if i was agy they i would not be alone

but i still love a person that was killed at age 19

Best Answer