LadyGrover LadyGrover 46-50, F 14 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in Community

Oh yes. It's one of our community things that we do every year at Christmas time. The Sisters and us lay people go and sing and spend time with them on a regular basis but at Christmas time it just seems to mean more to them. The older people really are our greatest treasures. :)

Best Answer

Sounds like a good idea.

Best Answer

what a wonderful idea! helping an elderly person with anything is a great way to promote brotherly love as well as feel this incredible sense of connection with a person in need...i always have felt blessed when i help a senior citizen even if it means stopping by 2 chat")

Best Answer

amen....do it!

Best Answer

God bless you churchlady and everyone else here with a caring spirit :-)<br />
I'm volunteering at the city soup kitchen to serve the street homeless community some nice warm food.. It's forecast to be one of the coldest winters on record here in the UK. My hear goes out to all those sleeping outdoors who have no family or home.

Best Answer

I do every week, not necessarily Christmas Cheer, but cheer.

Best Answer

I do every tuesday

Best Answer

My auld great uncle is in the folks home now. He smoked, drank, drove too fast and fought. Yet he is still in that hell. They call him is English name. Bastards. He is Stosh! the wood cutter.

Best Answer

That sounds really nice. I don't think I could do that. Hope that they're grateful to have visitors.

Best Answer

they are....

Best Answer

awww.that is sweet.what do you bring them?tell us your best visit and details please.

Best Answer

I wear a silly santa hat that sings and dances....I pass out beanie babies and candy canes.....and sing carols...my friend and I do it together....

Best Answer

why would I go near old people?

Best Answer

you should not.

Best Answer