this world is ****** up

Best Answer

Nah, It just contains a majority of ****** up people. The minority of the world is a great place to hang out

Best Answer

yes, I willl join you.

Best Answer

lighting anyone or thing on fire in an attempt to scare or kill people is terrorism no matter who's doing it. It's a very old tactic and cowardly immoral.

Best Answer

Agreed!

Best Answer

Whoa, what happened?

Best Answer
Best Answer

who says FOX isn't fair and Balanced?

Best Answer

The unwarranted act of violence should and must always be condemned. And I will join you in this condemnation.<br />
But, like everything in this world, there is a caveat: As I would certainly like to see an advocacy group founded by Muslim women bent on stopping the abuse and degradation of and on women of the Muslim faith. To many It is a great thing to be submissive to your god and those in your life whom you respect and will act godly towards. It's a tragedy when your submission bolsters and if not leads to the repression of any peoples. A desire to kill those who do not believe as you do must always be shunned. I want to see more, people standing against all repressive theocracies and governments. Why do I not?

Best Answer

and I will not disagree with you one bit. It's such a shame that "MAN" has been the one to corrupt the peace that I believe (insert your deity here) has wanted/wants. It's all in the books, if you choose to read the inspirations, rather then the interpretations.

Best Answer

Archaic and absurd no doubt. Unfortunate it is that there are still followers who believe literally, and those who would only look at that their ammunition to oppose what they fear rather then to put in in context of time.

Best Answer

I am not an advocate of the words of man when the words of many men have put asunder another man/woman. I don't have any Idea why there is no revisionist, actually I have an idea that there are many. I have asked this question to myself many times. In fact I will contend that you can not be a religious person if you do not follow the writings of your faith fully. Thankfully this is not a realistic point, nor a point that has value today to anyone other then those who would object to another religion or having a religion different then prescribed. It's easy to look at others faults. It's difficult to look at the rewards of living to a standard.

Best Answer