TamaraNakahara TamaraNakahara 22-25, F 10 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Self Improvement

No, as a man I was always in control of my life and as a woman I see no reason to change

Best Answer

NO I have to be in control I've tried allowing fate/God be in control but I get so impatient with it....

Best Answer

No way. Fate is sucking at making my life pleasant right now! lol. I have to figure out how to make this better! I can't rely on anyone or anything else to do it for me!

Best Answer

fate and destiny arent what they use to be lol back when they were to be king or great warrior now thats a fate i would take proudly but now a days your fate could be to become a janitor or politics ehh bs to fate and destiny

Best Answer

Ohh didnt mean it in bad way its just all we mostly have are common jobs butd ofcourse if i could i take that position in politics,but your right maybe i need to fjne my ability might change my views on fate

Best Answer

No, God will control my life

Best Answer

Yes. If it is my destiny why oppose what i was born to do?

Best Answer

It seems.

Best Answer