OnIceNice OnIceNice 22-25, F 6 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Community

Knock Knock ..... i am here but i think your door is closed from inside ! it says it doesn't accept mails from an adult member who's not in the circle! now i think i really need an invitation

Best Answer

i dont kno you...thats my purse!!....sorry southpark reference...but mother knos best right...

Best Answer

oh yeah ....southpark .... well ok .... do you mean the concert ..... hmmm .... i think we both were drunk .... ummm no .... i still don't know you .... but yes ..... i am open if you keep on insisting ...lol!

Best Answer

um no haha **** sorry not southpark i meant king of hill...no wonder you were confused...

Best Answer

are we diverting from the main topic which was i guess keeping you for company ? well, sadly i have already exhausted my opening liners so now lets get straight to the point

Best Answer

im confued....

Best Answer

me too ! but if you look deep down inside you will realize that all these things about keeping company happen in a confused state of mind.

Best Answer

what... no they dont

Best Answer

enough ... i am coming over to your house to take you out for a drive.

Best Answer

haha wait just bring a cool car k

Best Answer

i am not rich and neither do i have any cool car !! can we get out for a walk then ? if you can feel the vibe i am sure you will know how much i want to take you out and keep you for company

Best Answer

uhhh....sure why not

Best Answer

i don't want to confuse you but i think it will be much better if we stay home and chat up. what do you think ?

Best Answer

idk i dont really have much to say tonight

Best Answer

nor do i !! i think we can settle for wild dancing .... do you have enough pillows to throw at each other ?

Best Answer

haha thats your idea of dancing? pillow fight?

Best Answer

ok fine come in...youve been thru enough

Best Answer

ummm ... i was just trying to be funny ! all i need now is the invitation. i am shivering out here. just let me in ... i mean through the door

Best Answer

Will we play our usual games...

Best Answer

deal...always a good time :)

Best Answer

knock on me window when ya ready...xD

Best Answer

haha k

Best Answer

I would if you could wait another 8 hours =) It's 9.35 am here ^^

Best Answer

oh bummer its night here...maybe i can hold out :)

Best Answer

5$ make you holla.

Best Answer

hollla for no dolla...holllaaa

Best Answer

Best Answer

I'm pretty cold...you gonna have to warm me up~

Best Answer

:O

Best Answer

want me to sit on your feet?

Best Answer

what are you a cat? No, more physical contact!

Best Answer

sorry i didnt kno that didnt count...

Best Answer

really dont like cats btw

Best Answer

I see

Best Answer