No. I wouldn't want you to get hurt

Best Answer

I'm already hurt...like a wounded animal laid bare on the side of some lost highway :o(

Best Answer

I'm somewhere along that too

Best Answer

I have a person that I do really care about. I would give anything to see the world through her eyes as long as I could be just a little part of her troubled life. I would love to see what I look like through her eyes. I try to help her out, but I think she only sees dollar signs when she sees me. What can I ever do to see through eyes, unless I steel her eyes to do that. But she would hate me for that. Which she already does anyway, except when I give her money, but the next day it seams like hate again.

Best Answer

Sure

Best Answer

read my story

Best Answer

Done...whats next, Rumy?

Best Answer

if this is a serious question and you're a truth seeker, you may already see it. if not, take a guess.

Best Answer

I seee it...and it's all sparkly and bright...woahhh. ;)

Best Answer

lol yeah man, good humor on that. I don't think of it that way enough; in fact, i try not to think about mankind's problems at all if I can help it...

Best Answer

Ok, if you concentrate really hard, you'll see what I'm seeing. EP screen through bleary, cyberzombie eyes. Ready ?

Best Answer

****, I want off! :o|

Best Answer

Those plastic dinosaurs must have eaten my brain :o)

Best Answer

They have taken away your soul, and sold it to some shady figure by the name of Louie Sighfur! : )

Best Answer

He was taken :o)

Best Answer

Really? Well let's just pretend nothin' happened ;

Best Answer

Only if you will allow me to see the world through Crispin Glover's eyes for a day, in return. Even an afternoon will suffice.

Best Answer

Even on the river's edge, as the waves go crashing, one by one?

Best Answer

Of course. If need be I'd stand on the edge of time and watch the world crumble in on itself, and all the stars blink out, one by one.

Best Answer

I admire your enthusiasm, like it were some kind of great beast.

Best Answer

My enthusiasm is a gentle beast. It will not harm the villagers, but may snag a sheep or two, every so often.

Best Answer

My dear sheep, you'd harm them like they were no more potent that a picky ant...like you would be a god to them, and crush them in your poisoned paw. How the damn dare thou?

Best Answer