richest family of the city? Will you feel embarrass to talk to him. But the person helped you whenever you were in trouble?
knightangels knightangels 18-21, M 3 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in Struggles

Never! If I found someone's company enjoyable, it doesn't even matter if he's a hobo; a friend is a friend. Loyalty, trust, attitude and having fun together is what matters to me most. Jerks from all walks of life are just jerks. They're no different from the stereotypical high school snobs who bully the unpopular ones just to feel superior.

Best Answer

well said

Best Answer

I wouldn't allow my status to interfere or determine who my friends are. And if people do, the friendship may not even last. I would think Middle class people would be uncomfortable becuase the rich tend to put themselves on a high pedestal sometimes.

Best Answer

well all my friends kicked me threw me in the dust bin for being frm a middle class family. THey called me begger and avoided me everyday

Best Answer

True friends are really hard to find.

Best Answer

See in Ireland that dosnt happen its never gangs that get involed.. did you fight back you have to stand up for your self and no it dosnt make you a begger it just makes you friendly and good person that even rich people like and they are usually stuck up

Best Answer

thanks..i always helped them..i lost 100 friend of my skull...all of them were too rich

Best Answer

Look this might sound bad or might be a bad idea but the ones that beat you up shoud be punished and never let away wit it so you should beat them up 1 by 1 and show them not to mess with you.. thats the way i do it to show them whos boss.. but if there really big or good fighters get a baseball bat

Best Answer

nope..um not like them. I always stayed silent when they were disrespecting me..and thatz what my character is..be silent....time will solve the problem

Best Answer

Sorry but they will never leave you alone until you stand up for your self and get 1 freind whos got your back and you will get through it

Best Answer