I will NEVER make the switch to ereaders! I love the smell of paper, and turning pages. I don't care about the fact that paper books take up "so much room", I will always have enough room for them.

Best Answer

I've already broken my ereader so I should stick to books

Best Answer

Not sure. I like free books. So the library is always gonne be my first choice.

Best Answer

I definitely prefer books but ereaders are handy.

Best Answer

ereaders give me headaches. I love my books

Best Answer

both

Best Answer

The day they make a decent one that reads any pdf with text re-flow.....<br />
Then bring it on..<br />
else... why would I bother....

Best Answer

I like the feel of a book in my hands. I can go to a thrift store and buy a book and than give it to someone else to read it. You can do neither of those things with Ebooks. You basically pay almost the same as a new book and than just get to delete it.

Best Answer

There will always be a place for books, I don't think that will change. However, I do prefer reading on a Kindle. It's just easier I find.

Best Answer

I love my books :)

Best Answer

Both have advantages and disadvantages. However, I have the feeling within the next 5 years the choice will be made for us regardless.

Best Answer

I'm a big gadgetophile but I still prefer books. Don't need charging or syncing, can pick em up secondhand for free or very cheap, lets you take a break from staring at screens all day, can just carelessly chuck 'em in a bag without worrying about losing them or having them stolen... so many reasons.

Best Answer

books all the way

Best Answer