Lets date for a while...get to know each other.

Best Answer

awweee... I already have a boyfriend! sorry!

Best Answer

Be a good gf. To answer your question yes.

Best Answer

As long as you're ok with a prenup

Best Answer

prenup? you have enough money we need a prenup? awesome!

Best Answer

Money isn't a problem. You're ok if I still date a feeds now and then, right?

Best Answer

That's not a problem, unless you plan on taking it. Other than that, where should we go for our honeymoon?

Best Answer

lol my phone changed 'fella' to 'feeds'

Best Answer

Ya why not.. we never have had any kind of agurment, never seem to have money issues, you never complained about me riding my motorcycle too much, I bring women to the house, not a problem? sounds like we were made for each other what ya doing tomorrow?

Best Answer

no have all the women you want as long as I can have all the men and women I want also! Tomorrow? hmm.... what time?

Best Answer

You tell me? I see now why we get along so good! I like you more and more baby! it is so refreshing ... let me check my sch. for tomorrow. love ya

Best Answer

lmao! awesome! Shall I wear yellow? Red or black! I gotta warn you I'm not a virgin and your Mama may not like me!

Best Answer

I have a pretty full plate tomorrow sweetheart ya know that we have this special relationship something I never want to lose! but do we really need the paper to confirm out comitment?? I would not want this to be our first argument. if its want you want Ok... cause nothing makes me happier than to see you happy! well I have to go for now.. but as always I will dream of you tonight!

Best Answer

Alright baby!! dream of me.... <3

Best Answer

You answering me or the other guy,shareit? I'm Ben by the way

Best Answer