chereblue1 chereblue1 46-50, F 19 Answers Aug 23, 2012 in Hobbies

Not in the slightest...I detest hot weather! I am looking forward to fall and then winter!

Best Answer

I don't like a lot of heat either

Best Answer

Yes I will. I have to start practicing my cold weather whine now. It get's below 60 all the time in Northwest Florida. Brrrrr!

Best Answer

we have barely had any here in the uk so i think maybe i already have

Best Answer

nah

Best Answer

It has been record breakingly hot here. I am still having hot flashes. You can see I am looking forward to the fall and winter.

Best Answer

lol lol I know that's right.

Best Answer

No, no, and no. I detest the beastly heat and humidity.

Best Answer

lol....I hear you on that

Best Answer

Yes I love the summer, hot sunny days, just love it.

Best Answer

Lord no. This summer has been hellish for me, my allergies are out of control.

Best Answer

A lot of peoplel been having a time with allergies this summer. It's been very very hot this summer here.

Best Answer

We went directly from winter to summer with no spring in between. Our first warm day was a record heatwave.

Best Answer

Yes, I'll miss running around the nudist beach frolicking with nude bodies, rolling around the sun kissed sand, splashing around in the warm sea and drinking a nice cool 'sangria'! Beats freezing to death in the sub zero temps of winter

Best Answer

Nope. Its picture duties for me in winter.

Best Answer

what you mean picture duties? Sir (smile)

Best Answer

I'm an usher at the local nude movies during winter and a life guard at the nude beach in the summer. Smile , poke tongue.

Best Answer

Why do you ask? Have they put it on hold? lol

Best Answer