wendu44 wendu44 18-21, F 12 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Religion

Never. I do NOT bear witness. That is a SIN.

Best Answer

*hugs* Who needs help?

Best Answer

Nope...it's instilled

Best Answer

Yes, I need to be able to offer something. I won't help others if I know I can't. In order to help I have to understand and be able to contribute valuable input, not just fake ideals to make one feel better.

Best Answer

I will always help, I never watch.

Best Answer

Even though a lot of people will answer no but in reality when people are put in that situation they'll put themselves first. First example, there are people who don't donate to help children in Africa. For me, I don't know what will I do. After humans cannot be trusted :')

Best Answer

No, I'll do what I can, as long as its genuine

Best Answer

In your case then yes. I would have to say "Excuse me madam but I think I could help you ALOT if you slept naked in my bed every night"....I'd have to be polite:)

Best Answer

oh yay i wont help anyone for bad deeds !..there is always a reason to everythin!

Best Answer

Well, of course. You don't help people who don't have a reason to need help. That's called harassment.

Best Answer