SitaraForJesus SitaraForJesus 31-35, F 11 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in Depression

Sure!!

Best Answer

I'm kind of an agnostic, but I pray all the time, so sure!

Best Answer

I will. I hope it helps...

Best Answer

sounds like you need counseling in addition to prayer...6 months is a long time.

Best Answer

I am continuing counseling, yes. This all started when I went off of my Paxil because my OCD was not being managed right. I should have just added an antipsychotic. I am back on the Paxil and am taking an antipsychotic for the OCD, but now I am not sleeping right. I am going to do a sleep study. I might have sleep apnea.

Best Answer

asking us to pray for you indicates that you have become passive about your health. i know how hard it is to make an effort when you are depressed, i've been there. have you tried therapy? person-centred worked for me, i nearly gave up several times......... but i dragged myself to my appointments. i never resorted to antidepressants, though they were offered several times. my problems started from a bad childhood... it was hard to talk about those things.... but it got easier and finally i forgave all those that did me harm.... phew, what a weight of my shoulders. take care of yourself, love yourself, nurture yourself. respect, from robbie

Best Answer

done, prayers sent up for you, God bless keep the faith

Best Answer

okay but maybe you should get some help

Best Answer

Is there anything you would like to chat about to get it off of your shoulders?

Best Answer