litelover litelover 36-40, M 12 Answers Mar 15, 2012

Sorry about your Gramps. Dementia is actually the stage before it goes into full blown Alzheimer's.

Best Answer

not my gramps my stepfather but thank you anyway you did your best to get it right sorry if i sounded mean i hope i did not i just wanted to make sure you got the right person that's all

Best Answer

It's alright. I hope your stepfather gets better :)

Best Answer

Prayers going out to you. My grandma had that...it's a horrible disease!!:( She got mean, forgot who her own daughter was, was sooo confused, eventually forgot how to eat...it was something that I would never wish on anyone.

Best Answer

Yes I will pray for him as well as you all.

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

ill pray for him along with my own father who also has dimentia...................................take care.

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

God bless your stepfather.

Best Answer

thank you very much

Best Answer

yes definitley.... he will be in our prayers...

Best Answer

thank you so much

Best Answer

I recommend you take some dementia training courses. your local hospital should offer some. I used to work with dementia patients and it can be a hard disease to watch but the more you know about it, the better you can make your loved one's life.

Best Answer

ok i will see what i can do

Best Answer

That's a confirmed question and no problem!

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

I will happy to pray for him, and for you and your family.

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer