I series of unlikely events need to happen in order for me to get out of my situation. Please ask God to help me. Say "even if you do not love Calicoder, if you love me, then please help him," or something along those lines. But only pray if you mean it.
Calicoder Calicoder 22-25, M 9 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Religion

I will, but you should pray for yourself as well. None of us are any more worthy of God's love or mercy than you are, but He does love us, in spite of our sins....

Best Answer

Most certainly.

Best Answer

Of course (:

Best Answer

Why don't you come clean with your fears and apprehensions perhaps there may be people here who may be of help. Also, there are others still, who may benefit from your experience. I mean, you do not have anything to lose by talking about it. If it doesn't work out, I will sincerely go to the nearest chapel and pray for you.

Best Answer

its done

Best Answer

I have prayed not only for your circumstances, but also that you will know in your heart as well as your mind that God does indeed love you.

Best Answer