the whole thing was on video, yet they were found not guilty... we need change! https://www.change.org/petitions/dianne-feinstein-investigate-the-death-of-kelly-thomas-as-a-federal-case
findsomethinginhope findsomethinginhope 22-25, F 5 Answers Jan 15 in Community

I will sign it, police and government agents need to be held accountable twice as hard as a those who are not granted special power and status by the public trust.<br />
Thanks for helping push for truth and accountability, this is what a patriot does.<br />
-Yes feinstein and holder are socialist trash but public will can force these slugs to do things so lets heat it up in at least one more way on behalf of the truth, at least make them sweat. Its just a little thing where you put your name in and click 'ok' you can do it, *you get a lollipop.<br />
(*lollipop offer only valid when you self obtain said lollipop)

Best Answer

thank you, truly appreciated

Best Answer

HAHA! Yeah and? Fast and Furious?....Mr. Denny...? HOLDER and OBAMA....? You mean like that kind of Patriot or only the OBAMA type of Patriot?

Best Answer

this makes no sense, please move on.

Best Answer

It never does to Liberals....This is why you people are the most ignorant voters in the country....You have NO CLUE....And its a wonder why OBAMA got voted in 2x? I know why - Low Information voters.....

Best Answer

Liberals are a hugh problem but also assumptions such as that votes actually determine presidents, that is naive, there hasn't been a real presidential election in a long time, if ever. Only an open and publicly published vote can have a chance at being honest.

Best Answer

I mean the real kind, man I know they are a heap of scum but I like to do things like this because it is easy and it does push them to some degree. I want to be a thorn in their side in any way I can and I want to get people rooting for the victims of this kind of thing, they shot william cooper and no one got so much as a slap, I want to hold these jackboots to account for thinking they have a license to kill Citizens. I know this petition wont get much done but more people thinking about this kind of thing does make a big difference.

Best Answer

thank you kind sir, exactly the point of my actions. one of my friends was recently killed by a cop... only his incident wasnt caught on camera... i guess also in a way i feel im giving back to him by spreading the word of someone who had visual evidence pointing toward his murders.. maybe if we try to make this stand together... something can change?

Best Answer

I understand I and many of my family and friends have been railroaded and we arent a bunch of hoodlems we are decent people, being decent and or having rights is illegal now. Yes, things can change, those who are awake and willing to do something are the3 ones who created this country, against a huge tide of public resistance, but the actors, the ones who know and do, they are the ones who shape things, unfortunately the good people atrte3d going to sleep a century ago and the only people aware and active were the evil ones, now we need to wake the hell up and take as much back as we can before the hammer falls.

Best Answer

i completely agree!!! i dont think anyone could say it better. i fear if we dont make a change some time soon, we are all going to parish.

Best Answer

The same Diane Feinstein that wants to infringe on my right to own guns?<br />
The same Diane Feinstein that was pulled over and a unregistered .38 was found in her glove box....<br />
You mean THAT Diane Feinstien? <br />
No thanks

Best Answer

what are you talking about?? it has nothing to do with what she believes in, or your gun rights. its about a man who was beaten to death by people who are sworn to protect us. yes this woman has power to put the right actions into play for these men to go to prison for murder. dont let your ignorance get in the way of whats right

Best Answer

Nice narrative....But again, I'll pass...For all I know, the cops were right.....The fact that your petition goes around means only one thing - Its another attempt to circumvent due process....I'm sure they'll be investigated and frankly - Speaking of Ignorance.....Diane is a U.S. Senator...This is a STATE and possibly CITY issue...Not a Federal one...

Best Answer

i have obviously done more research on the subject that you could care less about. just wait till something like this happens to one of your loved ones.. your opinion and outlook on the matter will change. as of now get off this page, youre a waste of time.

Best Answer

I too despise feinstine but i see that this is a push on behalf of the slain man, not a kiss to miz not so 'fine' stein

Best Answer

Brian Denny has been dead a long time.....Where were you then?

Best Answer

I cant know everything, but I tell you, just assuming the cops are right is not a position I will ever take, if i assumed that I might as well assume that all the politicians are also right too, which i will also never do. These things always need thorough open public investigation to assure that hose who are allowed to shoot people are doing so only in accordance with necessity and law. When we let citizens be lightly killed and just say "they must have had a reason" we are one step from Auschwitz.

Best Answer

@ Wolf....If you're concerned about Auschwitz....Better take a look at your buddy Obama.....As I said...They'll be an investigation I'm sure...Just like the New Black Panthers caught on camera for Voter intimidation - 24 counts thrown out by Holder....That how the "HJ's" worked for Hitler...and what did Holder say on Capital Hill? "Well you have to understand MY PEOPLE".....MY PEOPLE?....Seriously?....Um...Wonder if Bush would have said "my people" - Yeah, Auschwitz is right and this is How Germany 1935 looked too.....Take a look at the Executive orders Obama has signed....The List goes on and on and on......

Best Answer

everyone hates obama so how did he become president of the us?! take a look at your government instead of the opposing party dumbass, thats the whole point. its your government thats against you. not the people.

Best Answer

Obama was elected by the LOW INFORMATION VOTERS....Just underscores my point that his base is the most ignorant how Government works...He was elected because he was BLACK, not "Qualified"...Please!

Best Answer

you and people like you are the reason this country/ world is gonna go to ****. the government has you exactly were they want you. blaming the people, and not the true criminals...

Best Answer

@ Find...If there were more like ME...You would actually enjoy more freedoms and less taxes...Not to mention, free of class warfare....One thing Liberals like you hate is education how Government works....OBAMA depends on people like you...Obama is hated because he's unqualified and it shows everyday....

Best Answer

im not a liberal. so you can quit assume things about me. obama gets no credit from me. i hate him just as much as everyone else does. the fact he is our president still is ridiculous. but i believe whether the people vote or not its pretty much up to our government who becomes our president, if that isnt proven in history, and present then i dont know why we are talking right now...

Best Answer

He probably deserved it.

Best Answer

yeah im sure youll deserve it too when it happens to you.

Best Answer

That petition isn't written well. What exactly is it for? The FBI have already said they're going to investigate it.

Best Answer

its been investigated, and gone through the court system once already recently. a man was beaten to death, murdered, by two cops on video. yet they were found not guilty with all the evidence pointing against them... how they aren't guilty is beyond me. but i guess you be the judge.. its a petition for them to send the case to federal court. hoping something will be done.. like this man and his family getting justice. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6yaeD-E_MY&feature=youtu.be

Best Answer

well no matter what you try and do the will not be in court for that again. but yeah its sad.

Best Answer

thats the point of the petition. they are trying to make it a federal case.

Best Answer

i thought it was already. but you know there is a bit of red tape to go through.

Best Answer